Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

This story really caught my attention, so it made me act like a Marathon Athlete to pursue this New Manga Chapter😂

So, I really look forward to the next Chapter of this manga😊👍

I have returned to say the credit's page has properly killed me once again. Thank you very much.

Aggregator gang
those dreams are the worst and the best at the same time.

So is this fluffy family love, slow but logical yuri development, or bullshit lesbian festival? A bit scared to read it after seeing Shoujo Ai and reading the description

Contributor
@Raygunsama Ehh none of the above? "Shoujo Ai" is a meaningless tag because it encompasses both platonic and romantic relationships.

Will it go yuri eventually? It's not implausible, but it's not the main focus at all. It's mainly about family life and coping with grief, which I don't think will ever change.

Man the themes of coping with death and what is considered real family and not being alright even if you look ok on the surface are really hitting hard

Dex-chan lover
chapter 70
hope it dont go full retard with this reji tachibana guy lol

>Never really been afan of him since he show up

Thats because youre a cringe machine misandric fetishist who hates men. But this aint yuri, so fuck off with your bigotry.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
For the love of God, can i say something without you coming up ? Just for the sake of it i watch your comment and god i remember why i don't want to read it. For one, i never see this manga as a Yuri and not really wanted the MC going out together and second i have all the rights to hate a character no ? Just because he is a man doesn't have to do with anything. I swear, just go read something you enjoy and stop coming on something you don't just to badmouth eveyone reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Since it will probably be like 4th or 5th time you repeat this, at this point I think its very safe to assume that youre a genuine idiot. As in low iq person, who is unable to process language.

And it will be safe to assume when i told you i block you i'm not joking. I just check your comment from time to time when you seem to react to me but i rather not reading your comment since you just seem to be someone with an anger problem.

Dex-chan lover
@Abelmayfair Well honestly because it wasn't really shoujo-ai material. We have yet to see any of the two MC getting romantic feelings for one another and nobody said there will be any of that.

I may agree this isn't really yuri, but like, it's more yuri than Madoka and yet somehow that count and this doesn't. Shit's weird I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
lul, this manga needs a "subtext" tag of some sort, it ain't clear yuri but hints and stuff are there for sure~

and it looks like most rest of this author's manga are yuri/shoujo ai

Fed-Kun's army
I'm agreeing with most here, I mean with what I've read so far... It would kind of feel super weird if this was yuri/shoujo ai... Do I want it to be? Yes! However, if it actually took that route it would seem rather fake or maybe a "just cause" type of thing. I'm not saying that it wouldn't lead/end with that, but with how it is right now? It's just... I don't really see it...

I know people really like their yuri, but idk their whole dynamic feels unhealthy and codepentent. I wouldn't mind too much if they get together, but I feel like that would just be a slap to the deceased brother's face. Especially on Nozomi's part, as I feel like she sees too much of her husband in Shino, and is one of the reasons that she wants to be as close to her as possible.

Looking at it that way, a romantic relationship would feel, to me at least, awkward, and honestly kinda creepy, especially when you remember the incident that brought them together in the first place. I'm not bashing anyone for wanting them to end up together, I'm just trying to offer some insight as to why some of us may be put off by the mere thought of it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The yuri? I don't really care if the tag is there or not for this because the relationships here is weird in the 'its like yuri but its also not' kind of way.

On the other hand, I feel like whoever is responsible for the comedy tag needs to be shot cos its feels and awkwardness every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread