Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - Page 12.2

Dex-chan lover
knowing how this story is, i'm expecting 1 of 2 things to happen:
1. they bang, but mc keeps seeing visions of his sister
2. right before they're about to bang, mc recalls his sister and ends up leaving

Dex-chan lover
fcg1uSv.png

Dex-chan lover
The sister already took his virginity. I can see a vey sad ending here were the two of them get married and she is the "public wife" while all of his lust, passion and love is directed at his sister. She'll know, but think the time she gets to spend with him and the little attention he pays her are enough for her as she lives a life of despair, hoping each day that he smiles at her just once.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Matsuri thinks she can get one over the sister by trying to screw her onii-chan. She's just playing into her plan so hard that it's laughable. I can see it going a few ways.
1. Oniichan rejects, but does have sex with her later, after doing "practice" with his sister.
2. Oniichan goes through with it, but they have the worst time their lives as he keeps thinking of the sister and it's blatantly obvious to Matsuri that he is doing so.
3. Similar to 2, but Oniichan also has the revelation that he isn't a virgin and did screw Shizuku already.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so there's the arms around the neck tooth scrubbing. I feel bad for Matsuri, but her suffering is hilarious. The only question now if she just doesn't arouse Kouta at all or if in the middle of sex he says Shizuku.

Dex-chan lover
Hey thanks for catching up. It's really nice to see someone just say fuck it and not wait on a group that obviously wasn't doing much with the series. Really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
Sister easily winning. Hopefully the MC understood exactly what she meant too and goes to breed her after this.

Double-page supporter
WHORE
WHORE
WHORE
WHORE
BEGONE, THOT
next chapter when tho, yeah?

Dex-chan lover
knowing how this story is, i'm expecting 1 of 2 things to happen:
1. they bang, but mc keeps seeing visions of his sister
2. right before they're about to bang, mc recalls his sister and ends up leaving
Or maybe it's
3. In the middle of it, he gets a text from his sister that they both see & he suddenly gets harder.

Users who are viewing this thread