Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Last Page

Dex-chan lover
I believe you may be referring to transphobia, which I may add saying that women don't have balls does not bully or show dislike against trans people. So it cannot be classified as transphobia
he is just creating drama out of thin air. Dont listen to this retard. He spends his whole day on twitter arguing with people to show them how "moraly superior" he is.

Dex-chan lover
images

I still like this manga, but it feels like wasted potential a bit that throughout the manga their relationship is built up as being incredibly toxic and unhealthy and then in like the last couple of chapters the manga ignores all of that and just makes them wholesome and living happily ever after without actually confronting that they're not good for each other. And I don't mean that the relationship is toxic or they're not good for each other because of the incest. It just always felt like the little sister was pretty damn fucked up herself, and so was the protag in a lot of ways. So it could have gone much further into exploring that, but it's tossed aside at the end.

Fed-Kun's army
I still like this manga, but it feels like wasted potential a bit that throughout the manga their relationship is built up as being incredibly toxic and unhealthy and then in like the last couple of chapters the manga ignores all of that and just makes them wholesome and living happily ever after without actually confronting that they're not good for each other. And I don't mean that the relationship is toxic or they're not good for each other because of the incest. It just always felt like the little sister was pretty damn fucked up herself, and so was the protag in a lot of ways. So it could have gone much further into exploring that, but it's tossed aside at the end.
Both are fucked up. But that doesn't necessarily mean they can't become a good couple.

Both are fucked up. But that doesn't necessarily mean they can't become a good couple.
but they gotta address it. like, the sister goes through absolutely zero character progression and just gets what she wants in the end. you dont build up toxic relationships only to forget about them.

Dex-chan lover
So... which part do you think is real and which is the manga he was drawing?

Dex-chan lover
This was actually a good ending. This story didn't feel too dragged out and it didn't feel too rushed either...

Dex-chan lover
No what you said was definitely transphobia. Even if you were only implying that pre-op trans women aren't women it's still transphobia.
"dislike of or strong prejudice against transgender people."
I never showed dislike or prejudice, I literally just said what I learnt in biology
Plus the initial message they answered to was a literal joke
Someone said the
"Bro author has balls, PEAK ENDING"
and I answered with
"Technically no since they're a woman, and last time I checked women don't have balls"
If there's actually people getting offended from this and calling me a transphobe then that's on them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread