Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai

Group Leader
@ReCodes True, the word "Eldritch Horrors" is inappropriate for anything that isn't an Eldritch Horror. However, I didn't write the synopsis.

Fed-Kun's army
gotta admit, while I've seen plenty of rom-coms (and horror/tragedies...) where the lead female is the type to "devour" the MC, this is the first time I've seen a rom-com where the girl struggles with wanting to literally eat the MC alive

Power Uploader
Meh. It's cute, but I fail to see what's supposed to be 'psychological' about it. Even 'horror' is a stretch, as it's really just weird-looking monsters portrayed in a way that's more comedic than anything. It would be different if there were more tension in the story, but for now it doesn't seem like MC is in any actual danger.

Its a fun story but the trope of "im HORRIFIED SHE'LL EAT ME ALIVE" (which btw isnt actually that affectng after the first or fifth time) and the fact its kind of a generic romcom. Gonna drop this one, not for me but maybe it hits a niche audience who really enjoys eldritch monster stories and romcom stuff. The venn diagram of horror/romcom for this manga would just be a circle lol

Group Leader
Working on the newest chapters, sorry for the delay, our PR has finals, and I was really busy at work for three weeks.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe I'm an idiot, but is this really eldritch? I get they are monsters, but I'm not feeling an "eldritch horror" vibe. Also, psychological, sure on some parts, but definitely not "psychological horror." That tag needs to be removed, unless it's supposed to be a thing in later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that with every volume cover, Funatsugi-kun’s “position” is raised higher. I wonder if she’ll give him a piggyback ride in the third volume.

Users who are viewing this thread