Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai

Group Leader
Komiran.
SmartSelect_20190206-141058_Firefox_Nightly.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Certainly did not expect to get hit with the feels this time. Good chapter.

Some day this will get a doujinshi and it will be called "Her Sex Drive's Too Big for Me Alone"

I don't know why I clicked on this and I wish I hadn't. I don't even like romantic comedies but once I read the description I thought it would be weird and perhaps interesting. It was far weirder than I could possibly have imagined and after 10 chapters I feel deeply uncomfortable. Whoever wrote this took the monster girl genre way too far and needs to have their manga authoring license revoked. If no such license exists then Japan needs to organize a licensing body and then refuse to issue one to this person.

It's really cute, the characters are interesting, and the maid is one of the greatest characters of all time.

Aggregator gang
@Baklava What are you talking about? That's part of the charm! This is cute, wholesome, weirdness with adorable Lovecraftian horrors that could tear you limb from limb at a moment's notice. What could be better? :D

@TwilightFaze @DrWhoCares I believe the story is simply supposed to be inspired by the eldritch-horror genre thematically, but the focus on the romance/slice of life diminishes the horror aspect greatly, hence why it doesn't actually feel like there's any actual eldritch-horror being portrayed properly(psychologically and emotionally speaking). With that said, the literal definition of eldritch on its own is "weird and sinister or ghostly" according to google, so that fits just fine considering the content. As for why the entire phrase "eldritch-horror" is being used in the description, it's because that is simply the phrase being used when classifying the specific type of being/creature that is being portrayed in this story. She is literally an eldritch-horror, just as humans are actually animals and space aliens are extraterrestrials, but there isn't much actual horror involved in the story as it's not one of the the primary focuses like the eldritch and slice-of-life aspects are.

Simply put, this is indeed eldritch, if not because it actually does portray "weird and sinister or ghostly" creatures then because the author intended it to be considered as an eldritch-themed story. However, I agree that neither the psychological nor horror tags should be used as both aspects are, while present to an extent, unimportant to the story at large and rarely ever portrayed. If both tags had been present initially like you both suggest they were then it's great that the tags were removed, but it wouldn't hurt to consider reinstating one or both of them if the story ever shifts to allow more of either.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm, I'm not quite sure what I am reading....... but.... Yes.

Well the last page of ch 17 is a brand new type of high octane nightmare fuel, that's for sure.

Aggregator gang
and here I thought the new poster would have him shoving his crotch to her face lol

Users who are viewing this thread