Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Yay new chapter of this beautiful series!

The two of them just sharing a juice and holding hands together at the end is so sweet! I love this wholesomeness. <3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much , i really wish the author could do this wholesomeness more often.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 Cuteness
10/10 Sweetness
10/10 Art
10/10 Chill story
---------------------------
Add it all up -> 10/10 Manga. It's math you can't argue with it.

Fangirling aside, what's with high schoolers in manga/anime (or actual Japan, idk how it is over there) working more hours than I do at my grown-up ass regular job?? Like, I was just thinking the other day while watching Yuru Camp about how the girls there also have all this trouble finding a day where they can go camping together cause they all work like crazy and here Segawa also has almost no time during *summer break* to meet with Koumoto? (her ✨girlfriend✨, can we call her that already? I wanna call her that lol) What the hell! Real life, please, let these girls date in peace!

With that said, as always, thanks for the translation and I'm gonna leave this here for everybody to enjoy it once more:

GJBdqnf.jpg

(!!!!!)

yay..progress..love it.. this chap is so sweet..though im getting the feeling Segawa's gonna be the possesive(?) one..

Dex-chan lover
Uggggh so precious my heart is squeezing too much it’s painfullll

the way she described her view of love. i mean wow. it sounded powerful

Users who are viewing this thread