Answer Me, My Prince

I wonder what books I'd recommend in her situation 🤔 I think I'd go with the World of Narnia (don't ask me why) what about you all?

@Bellabelle I thought of his books at first too but Tolkien uses his own (made-up) words, and I thought it might have been hard and confusing for the pen pal 😅😂😂 awesome choice!

@bagofsaltysalt yeah it did seem like a relevant point, they are even introduced in the same "way" (like, even their introduction panels are basically the same). Just felt kinda odd because it was like something was missing? I'm thinking maybe it was somewhat vague on the novel, and the artist got kinda lost on how to handle in the adaptation, but I haven't read the novel to see how they describe the characters and/or if it does point out both look the same.

OH WOW I LOVE IT ALREADY 😍😍😍 i just keep on thinking though, if Liam and Archie is the same person, then did Liam came from the future? And why did Cordelia not look for the customer who came with her when she first met Liam? The woman said that she always buy from Liam so it is not her first time to encounter Liam at the store 🤔 Anywayy.. I really love it ☺ looing forward for more 💖

I´m in love! The art is icredibly beautiful and the story is soo cute!! What an interesting and wholesome idea uwu 😍 Thank you for translating <3

I had a wild imagination. What if Liam and Archie is the same person and Cordelia is a child of the prev princess and the knight. Bcs they never saw the child themself

I love this story! it’s so cute 🥰 even though it’s predictable, you can’t go wrong with a cliche story that has been done well!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
On the other hand, I really like the sister.

Best character in the story.

Group Leader
Sister: first reaction is to murder an innocent kid
Comments: omg yasss queen slay so stronk

Users who are viewing this thread