Anyone know any good system type manga

Basically, the MC gets a system type power which gives him an advance against others who don't have the power of the system that basically allows them to grow faster and stronger than others.
Manga's like
-Strongest Anti M.E.T.A ( Ultimate Scheming System )
-Global Martial Arts
-Super Gold System
-Spare Me, Great Lord!
-Nano Machine
-I Am Carrying Gold From the Post-Apocalyptic World
-the supreme system
-My Amazing Wechat
-Apocalyptic Super System
-Yama of The Hell
-Almight Network
-Strongest Leveling
-I Have a Mansion In The Post-Apocalyptic World
-

omniscient reader viewpoint have really good system atleast from the novel
manhua still in early stage and it's decent adaptation

@Bellaxus
Right, I hadn't checked the chapters of Nymph Project on MD. Weird, now I'm not sure if I actually read latest chapters here. 🤔
Yeah, there are already more than 100 chapters elsewhere to be found.

@BroederTrapist now that's what im talking about. Thanks, dude now I won't have to worry for another 12 hours till I find my next fix of manga. Sadly this one is still kinda short wish it had 866+ chapters like martial peak tho since it looks like the one you sent me is only 120 chapters

https://mangadex.org/title/50300/doomsday-girlfriend-my-backyard-leads-to-doomsday
(Better version of
I have a mansion in the P-A world)

Solo leveling
https://mangadex.org/title/31477/solo-leveling
Exactly what u r looking for. They guessed you already read it.

I'm already reading it @Xtreme342 on the latest chapter as well (for Metropolitan system)
Also, I'm already reading solo leveling as well
same for Doomsday Girlfriend: My Backyard Leads to Doomsday

Dex-chan lover
You can read martial arts reigns,apocalypse system,world of otome games is tough for mobs,villain initialisation, school flower master, most of these need other moderator or website , mangadex had very slow or no update,oh and there is a new manhwa called sss class suicide hunter , bit similar to solo levelling with respect to dungeons and mcs suffering,but sung jin woo is light years ahead

Already reading murim login
@Xtreme342
@Qwertt I'm already reading martial arts reigns, apocalypse system, villain initialization, sss class suicide hunter
but school flower master and world of otome games is tough for mobs ill give a look

@Bellaxus

Magic’s empror, it has some other names too. It’s kinda like a system it’s reincarnation and he has like a secret book memorized from his last life. What sets it apart from the other garbage wuxia shit is that the mc is manipulative person who will do anything to achieve his goals he even puts a small girl at risk to save his life check it out and he keeps getting stronger but he isn’t insanely strong so he makes up for it by his manipulative sly side

@Bellaxus you can try reverend insanity it’s really good but it got banned so there aren’t any more updates but u should still read it

Users who are viewing this thread