Ao Ashi - Vol. 17 Ch. 171 - Black Flames

akatsu is such a piece of shit. like what is his problem 😂
thanks for the daily uploads😍

Thank you so much for the daily uploads. I am a religious follower of the manga. Thank you translator-sama.

I'm done commenting on Akutsu's constant seething lmao

So.. Kitano's a playmaker right? Is there something that's on par with bird's eye for a playmaker aside from impressive technique? Somekind of high level understanding of a certain part of the game maybe? At this point bird's eye seems to be praised so highly that I can't think of anything that at least could rival it.

He’s been annoying since Day 1 I rly don’t like him,especially cuz ion even know why he’s so angry all the time😂

Dex-chan lover
Would be interesting to see if Akutsu will grow up, or will he stay as a brat.
Would love to see his same anger and tenacity, but just be more mature in channeling that anger

Yoshitsune though

Akustu’s issue is jealousy of talent. He is the extreme hungry hard worker that doesn’t acknowledge the hard work of others in their own way. He gets second character in games he’s a key figure in the team as a solid CB but he isn’t someone who leaves an impactful play in the game to be noticed by others enough he is this player who’s a pain in the ass in a game but not individually remarkable. He is an all rounder player with tenacity.

Users who are viewing this thread