Ao Ashi - Vol. 19 Ch. 193 - Wonderful

I'm not happy in author, lack of rule knowledge.
Clear foul when they took ball from AI, grabbing by shirt and then barging from behind in scoring situation, PK and a yellow.
Then High Foot by Tripone, a foul and a yellow. This was one was very clear.
Author wanted to showcase Aoi inexperience and showcase massive gap between Tripone and Aoi , but lack of rule knowledge kills all the momentum and drama for readers in this case.

Welp, hopefully those stuff get worked out along the way for author and we get some other nice bits, like what actually Aoi was thinking to decide to cut in twice instead of passing and what Kuri is thinking.
Still very excited for next chapters.

From now on ballet classes, for everyone. That was fucking amazing! Tripone technique is way above their level.
Can we take a moment to appreciate ESPERION goalkeeper? The only reason he couldn't stop that shot was that he crashed against the goal.
Thanks for the chapter
Edit: I'm not too knowledgable in football, and reading other comments I can see that you guys are describing what Tripone did as a foul, I googled the term high foot or high boot and it just came out that is a foul when there's contact, Even looking for videos on youtube to see what i would look like IRL I can only found videos about players high kicking each other. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I want to know more about it.

Either his skill couldnt keep up with his plays or he cant decide whether to use those around him for a goal or do it himself. Or maybe he's just so distracted when in front of the goal that he ignores everything else?

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I went for a header on a ball like that once and the goalie literally kicked my teeth through my tongue. Don't kick at high balls kids

lmao isn't that a foul, but also, now we see that even if ashito has the BIG BRAINS to make an attack like that with 5 lanes, his lack of skill shows after he got rushed by two people, even failing to defend twice.

Wtf did they pulled Ashito shirt or I did see wrong ? The High foot depending on the referee it can be legal because Ashito doesn't jump or fight for the ball he waited.

What, how??! Jaw dropped at Tripone’s ballet kick, but since its a foul irl...manga ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hoping it’ll be explained in next chapters!

like how is this shit even possible ? Tripone used the front of his feet, lightly tapped it while in a stance that's stretches his leg out vertically, then proceeds to turn that ball into the palm of his feet, drag it down and then half spin out of the defender. Like that shouldn't even be physically possible. Like I know I vouched for Tripone to win this matchup against the young first years, but wtf, is the author banged in the head or some shit ? And the goal, how can he kick that shit when Aoi's right there, are you telling me the author just cut off Aoi's legs or something. I guess the author just said fuck it and forgoes any realism for this chapter then.

@mrlaw0810 Agree! I feel like the author had a very cool concept in his mind, but was unable to draw it properly. I hope some of it gets explained in the next chapter.

I know this is a manga but what Tipone( IDK if spelled right) did was physically impossible and that goal is something you'd see in a comic(haha) in my soccer experience no good that's why I personally prefer to Be Blues more realistic and physically accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread