Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 219 - Genius' Condition

I LOVE OTOMO FOCUS. What a great character, to be introduced in the beginning along with tachibana with Aoi as try out players. What a great way to take the focus away from Aoi and build the world in Esperion properly by introducing other players that are as important to the team as Aoi that we can watch develop.

Time and time again he's shown that he's a natural leader. Written in a way where readers are supposed to slightly doubt him because of his personality on/off the court, which makes it difficult to read how he truly is early on, but proven now that once he's focused/overcomes the nerves he leads.

Thanks for the chapter.

When Nozomi said Otomo is a potential captain candidate, I wasn't really convinced but I saw it so clearly here. Otomo in this chapter was really dazzling.

Dex-chan lover
as much as people would like Otomo to be captain, I dont. At least not yet. I need to see him to be stern or get angry at once. Some people turn off their ears until you slap them and the "too-calm" sort that he shown so far does not work for me. Hope that he can show that side before or during his captaincy

THIS IS SOOOOOO COOL theyre just talking and im still gushing so much whwhhw
otomo is way too cool. so unexpectedly reliable and sturdy . best boy

It's amazing how it feels that Otomo's talk also comes through to the readers ( at least to me). Was dreading this game and thinking this will end badly ( a few brilliant moments for Ashito but ultimately ended badly because of the issue with Akutsu).

of course it might still happen that way but now i feel like there is no way they gonna lose.

Power Uploader
@dael8
you say that after 216 when he stood his ground against his senpai? there are plenty of hot headed people who will get pissed on this team already so he acts as a counter balance and becomes a calming presence because that's what the team needs. getting angry is not what makes one a leader. it's knowing what everyone needs and giving them a push in the right direction.

Otomo's composure is crazyyyyy. Im sure he gonna become a great captain in the future

Users who are viewing this thread