Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 220 - Within Trash

🤩🤩Thanks for the chapter.Arigoto gozaimasu🤩.Only 12 more chapters to catch up to the raws.

Oh no Akutsu had a complicated childhood, anyway...

Guess it's the moment to have the MC face a better version of him and I guess maybe Aoi would have his best defensive performance or something like that?

So is Akutsu in conflict to whether or not to ignore her mother or something else? He said he's not going to visit her but it's been affecting his mind.

Thanks for the chapter! Man Nozomi i hated him at the beggining but I keep loving him the more chapters come out. Man akatsu had harsh life I wouldn't blame him to become cold and heartless , since the small weakness out it would be the end ...

Yeaaaaaaah Aoi hes the same and hes ahead of you better start catching up

Maybe part of the reason Akutsu has such a "tough it out" personality is because of his past, really puts his asshole-y-ness in perspective

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I find his situation to be quite depressing, He clearly is trying to convince himself that he does not have any emotional bonds with his mother, heck after all that abuse that was portrayed is the most logical thing a teen would do. But relationships are fuckton more complicated than that, even the lingering hate/love is enough to throw him off, Akutsu needs closure to finally heal his trauma and I'm really excited to see how the author will portray that.

Fed-Kun's army
Nozomi being the nicest person ever but having a terrifying face is hilarious

Well that makes the friction between Aoi and Akutsu clear. Aoi has something that Akutsu is trying to forget/rid himself of, not only that but Aoi draws mental strength from it. They are polar opposites on the issue of familial bonds.

Users who are viewing this thread