Apparently I Have a Tsundere Girlfriend after Getting Memory Loss - Oneshot

Group Leader
please stop making these really unfunny jokes, translator
70e74beec1e60b3a49cbdd6dc53d938a.jpg

Contributor
So it's a Tsundere this time. I wonder what kind of girl is next... Gyaru? Menhera? Kuudere?

This is like the fourth fifth amnesiac boy x sudden girlfriend themed story that Kuga Tsuniya has drawn. Now I'm starting to wonder if this is actually a series or something...
:pepehmm:

EDIT: I missed one, added it here; and I even read that already SMH

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are those eyebags under her eyes?

Girl's been crying and losing sleep ever since the MC got into accident.
The artist draw bags under quite a bit of girls' eyes, actually.

Also, somehow tsundere isn't honest enough to express her feelings to MC, but is dishonest enough to put MC's amnesia to her advantage and call herself his girlfriend ... that would actually be a hell of a story.

Dex-chan lover
So it's a Tsundere this time. I wonder what kind of girl is next... Gyaru? Menhera? Kuudere?

This is like the fourth amnesiac boy x sudden girlfriend themed story that Kuga Tsuniya has drawn. Now I'm starting to wonder if this is actually a series or something...
Waiting for the next reveal that this is just a setup for the "Sudden Girlfriend" cinematic universe the likes Avengers could never dream of achieving.

cgr

Dex-chan lover

This is like the fourth amnesiac boy x sudden girlfriend themed story that Kuga Tsuniya has drawn. Now I'm starting to wonder if this is actually a series or something...
you missed one: https://mangadex.org/title/28d7ead6-83b4-4d5c-8618-355198220ad3/me-and-my-yandere-girlfriend (though it's a little different since we see the MC)

and now there is a 6th:
I just had a dark thought if this was a series:

the first time (fake amnesia) was probably really an accident, and first girl took advantage of the situation,

the other girls thought it was a good idea, so one by one they decided to to off the previous girlfriend and cause 'accidents' to MC to have amnesia again and again

and after all these accidents, MC has permanent brain damage: permanent short term memory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread