April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 56 - April Fool's All The Way

MD@Home
Man, the entitled whining … :aquadrink:

Who the finkenbergerheimergeschmeissenwinkel made y'alls hall monitors of the No Fun zone?

Dex-chan lover
Here's the translation, pages are separated by paragraphs, translated from normal manga reading format (i.e. right to left). Some words I forgot the meaning of, but you should be able to understand the gist of it with this, and I might've missed some sfxs. Sentences in '...' mean it's not a person talking (i.e. narration, sfx), italicized sentences means redrawn sfx, and I separate the speech bubbles and the aforementioned sentences with ;

'Inside the royal palace'; They said shiva appeared before bal agos; Then that man will definitely; Come for me as well; clack

Creak
; Hey there; Long time no see; 'Struggle in vain'; 'The final showdown with gizelotte, the mastermind;

Don't look so shocked; You must've prepared yourself for failing, right?; also, I don't relly care whether you want the throne or not; ....; Then why did you come here?;

I have three demands; first is to not investigate the people who fought the demons; second; Don't have Raiuss killed or anything; To think you'd view your own kid as nothing more than a pawn in a game; I feel really sorry for him;

And lastly; give up on professor tiaretta; give up.?; you're the one who did this to me in the first place; if you have any pity for me then do something a bout this blasted thing!!;

huh?; what the hell are you on about?; you haven't changed at all during these past years; i haven't forgiven you yet;

i've had enough of this; slide...; chack; 'sfx: fwoosh'; let's end this here and now.!!; !! she wrapped herself in flames with no chant..!?;

accelerate; swish!*; 'sfx: fwoosh!'; black smoke!; 'sfx: hazy'

'sxf: zoom'; 'sfx: swoosh'; 'sfx: touch'; 'sfx: fwoom'; she's trying to burn me alive!?;

'sfx: swish!'; 'sfx: slash'; 'sfx; stagger.';
'sfx: thud!'

'sfx: stomp!'; 'sfx: huff.huff.'; stab;

tremble 3x; pretty amazing you did all that without chanting; i see ypu've been thinking about how to take me down.; ugh.; uuuh.!!;

clang; paff 2x; .now then.; guess i'll counterattack;

'sfx: clang!'; .ack!; tremble 2x; 'sfx: clang! clang! clang!'

'sfx: clang'; what are you.; 'sfx: clang clang!'; what the hell are you!?;

clang; 'sfx: thud!';

get it, yet?; you can't defeat me; .!; I. cant win, huh.?; *reach.;

shatter; wha-; what the hell are you doing!?; you shouldn't use something like that; do you want to become a monster?; .what!?

why. just why do you keep getting in my way.!?; aren't you satisfied yet!?; at least take this damn collar off me!!; no can do; i won't remove it until you change; uu.; uuuuu.; uwahhhh!

Love when people use manpower/time on useless BS like this.
It's just around 30 minutes or less, to make it an actual translation, if they put in the correct english text from the beginning. So enjoy the fun :D I like these kinds of april fools jokes :D

Dex-chan lover
You salty guys do realise that your reactions is part of the fun of April fools right? That this is only going to encourage them further, right?

Dex-chan lover
no way they translated it into enchantment table 💀

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^) can't wait to get out my phone's Google translate app and MTL it!

Dex-chan lover
I read this chapter aloud and accidentally enchanted my phone with Fortune IV
Now my gacha is really great, thanks guys

I'm picking up on the letter swap pretty quickly. I'd like to thank that mini story in Artemis Foul

Dex-chan lover
soot33.png

FIRST COMES WAILORD LAST COMES RELICANTH.

Users who are viewing this thread