Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Iris's Reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
hold up, she was summoned by a different god, does that mean each god summoned a different "champion"?

Dex-chan lover
@Squizzy44 he says right in the credits page that he's only doing this single chapter, you can still continue to release chapters and everyone will be grateful for them, unless you were only planning on releasing one chapter as well, in that case yes it would be redundant.

Dex-chan lover
When you see an update to a series but have no recollection of the plot from previous chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Yo dude, I’ve seen you bringing attention to a couple dead series now. You’re a fucking hero.

Dex-chan lover
That hat and the art are fucking terrible. Fuck, I don't remember this having this trashy art?.

Dex-chan lover
She was a middle school student and died because she only kept eating sweets. What a life.

Aggregator gang
@fakeirish

Can't remember but I think they are the same goddess
Having piece from machine translation.
there are 4 so called goddesses 1 for each element. Though they are made from fairies, a race innocent with no evil. The problem is that evil is subjective like how we eat and consume animal. They kill everything not fairies for joy. As someone innocent they have no definition of right and wrong. Which is why they have no evil and good. And that is what has been indoctrinated to their religion. Which they are making messes for fun.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation but damn, 7 month wait and all we got was some random girl we've never met, MC didn't even appear

read some of the raws and looks like MC meets this girl in chaptor 16 and somthing shocking happens not sure i can't read japanise so i think they learn both reincarnated

Users who are viewing this thread