Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - This Time, I'll Live Like I Want To...

Dex-chan lover
when lil punk ass just said something bout power... so you summon a whole legion to rekt his ass... 😂

Aggregator gang
Meh...i have read the raw spoiler...
That fucker never able get to taste the legion's power because the MC got cockblocked.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
so he can create any type of golem he wants, nice. Now I just need to wait for him to create the ultimate golem

Dex-chan lover
So the boss man never once thought that the dude who summoned a legion and captured or killed a shit ton of bandits was defenseless and would allow slander and fake blackmail to part him from someone he obviously cares about. That kind of stupid really breaks the suspension of disbelief. Maybe a street thug who never heard of this guy could get away with that but not this well informed noble

Hopefully it doesn't just end with MC warning him and letting him go free, damn corrupt government officials taking advantage of common citizens for their own benefit.

Hopefully he could become a fugitive and go to a decent country after having killed him off.

Dex-chan lover
"Water Spear" followed by "Iron Lance", he's not very creative is he?

Dex-chan lover
“Oh no, a chimera!”
*Proceeds to defeat it before the chapter is even finished*

Bleh. The cartoony Tier villainy end the end doesn’t help either. I’m really hoping he snuffs the shitty lord.

a guy that can summon an army that everyone in ur city fears ....... tried to fuck with him

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or the drawing quality went to total shit?...

Dex-chan lover
He snapped lol.
And that ingredientless alchemy skill really was a cheat. It bypassed the rule of equivalent exchange. I know of two alchemists who would be very happy to lay their hands on that skill...

Users who are viewing this thread