Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Macumba Maze

Dex-chan lover
Could she use the clone tech outside of battle, and could she maintain it for at least an hour?
This question is for, research purposes.

Dex-chan lover
lol wth? Stella attack attack attack.... page 21 uh Stella you ok?

Dex-chan lover
still no hint of her betraying him... or that last part means she's framing him up?

Dex-chan lover
weII, is that a maze or fucking waImart? why the heck there's Iots of peopIe in hunting area

sigh.. each chapter that comes out the ratings become progressively lower.
And i understand why.

Dex-chan lover
this series had a good premise but butchered by artist's incompetence art. i would like to scold the editor who let this atrocity passed into public

Dex-chan lover
Why? Could it be because he's a decent person who doesn't mind helping people? Nah, can't be that.

Fed-Kun's army
Story is so dumb, it's painful to read. Random boob stare, taking turns to show off, a lot of adventurers just standing around watching, and all this "girl about to become a slave" pointless prejudice, wth

He can summon a shitton of golems fucking easily but he's shocked by a body clone. Well, okay then. This is turning out to be more of an exposition of c-tier skills and how it is important to emphasize that MC appreciates boobs. :eyeroll:

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Envy causes people to think stupid things. If you are going adventuring it is safer to go with more people especially strong people. Why does it matter if they have might become a slave. I'd rather help a person like that, then they'd likely be willing to work with me more and stay trustworthy. I'd even be willing to help with the debt or problem so long as it was feasible or within my power to help. drugs and gambling are not within my scope cause I don't want to cure addiction cause that could take years to fix.

Fed-Kun's army
I would, I wouldn’t care if she were about to become a slave (and actually try to help) and with her skill why wouldn’t you

Aggregator gang
why is there a peanut gallery in an extermination area?
many goblins and they just stand and watch lol
is this a raid of epic noobs?

Users who are viewing this thread