Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 21.5 - Lady Tsubaki

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. I sort of want Papa Tsubaki to meet our boy, find out he's earnest and diligent, focused on his studies and not the kind of asshole her daughter had to deal with in the past. You know, to actually admire or even like the guy...

... and then realise he in fact 'hates' his daughter for him to lose his shit. "What is wrong with him?! Can't you see my Daughter is awesome?! I'll show you just how awesome she is!!

Dex-chan lover
@Sylveran: No, I don’t think he’s the type to bad mouth her in front of her very parents. He’s pretty strict with his fellow students, but I imagine he’d restrain himself in front of adults.

Dex-chan lover
@Sylveran yeah, I think so too, this would be great, and while knows - maybe it's exactly what's gonna happen
@KeiosKod I dont think he meant "badmouthing", most likely papa would want to hear so praise about his daughter, but the answer would be like "I dont know what's you talking about, I only help her study, I have now time to some romantic nonsense thoughts", and THEN papa will lost it in a manner of "how can't you see?! She is so cute! So beautiful! Are you blind or just stupid?!" etc 😂 and he will like "Tsubaki, now I know, why you are so weird - it runs in the family " 😄

Contributor
@StixSis It needs more background but it was implied, it seems some, or at least one, of the past people Tsubaki has managed to get expelled from school did something to her, when Tadashi was compared by Tsubaki to be the same as those past people, he had a very serious reaction to that comment, saying Tsubaki shouldn’t even dare to make this comparison. If the author bothered to make such a serious case of Tadashi’s rebuttal, then it may be implied there was more to Tsubaki’s ploy to get people expelled than pure malicious intent on her part.

Users who are viewing this thread