Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 44 - Chasing Love to Net Some Lust

Dex-chan lover
I like this one, feel like the last chapter could be skipped and it adds nothing, I guess I am swayed by fan service, but I hope that the isolation give them the necessary momentum, also I guess the author has gotten into a steady release schedule now? Awesome.

Supporter
His aversion to intimicy is pretty severe. Did he get raped or something when he was little?
He was raised in an emotionally sterile home by cold women who did nothing over the years to either affirm his manhood or provide any sort of model for interactions with the opposite sex.

There's also the fact that his girlfriend has, in the not particularly distant past, declared herself to be disgusted by male sexuality (hence the all-girl harem/ entourage) and had boys/men expelled/fired/jailed for completely imaginary sexual offenses (something the title has tried to memory-hole in recent years).

Yes, after falling for him and beginning to consume certain pieces of entertainment (while also learning how to enhance their entertainment value in her personal time), she's shed all of her negative thoughts when it comes to getting her freak on...but she has never told him any of this. He still presumes any physical or behavioral response to her attempts at intimacy will irreparably damage their relationship, creating a negative feedback loop through which he becomes ever less willing to be physically intimate with her in even basic ways. She's gotta step up and tell him what she wants from him in detail. Which she looked like she was actually gonna do. Past tense.

Fed-Kun's army
Have I slept on her WMDs all this time as that page 6 was something alright.
And on related note, page 9 as well.

Dex-chan lover
oMsIkjrU

Dex-chan lover
3000 words is roughly 10 pages in Microsoft Word with Times New Roman Font, size 12, double-spaced. Back in my school days, I had to write papers like that pretty frequently, so I can source that from memory.

Dex-chan lover
There's also the fact that his girlfriend has, in the not particularly distant past, declared herself to be disgusted by male sexuality (hence the all-girl harem/ entourage) and had boys/men expelled/fired/jailed for completely imaginary sexual offenses (something the title has tried to memory-hole in recent years).
If I remember, she said at one point that some men did try do to "things" to her in the past, way before she started her whole "forge evidences to get people expelled/fired", and that she was pretty traumatised by that.

Hence why Tadashi is so adamant with keeping her away from his lust: he doesn't want to make her relive painful memories, or give her the impression that in his eyes, she's just a piece of meat.

Sure, she does want to get freaky with him, because it's him, not some weird pervert trying to abuse her, but unless she tells him clearly that, he won't try anything, and I can understand why.

Dex-chan lover
She said at the start she was going to be honest about being horny, and then she spends the entire chapter not doing it.
The entire chapter? She literally told him she wanted to excite him (the idea being that she could more comfortably talk about all her horny from there) and he just went and shot her down before she started.

She was denied the chance, after trying to.

Dex-chan lover
When is this dude going to drop his guard a bit and stop being such a bore? They became a couple a while ago but it hasn't really been that enjoyable because he keeps acting like a little bitch.
Yea he really needs to drop the whole "moral" act for a bit

At this rate the relationship is gonna sink fast if he doesn't develop from this mindset

The entire chapter? She literally told him she wanted to excite him (the idea being that she could more comfortably talk about all her horny from there) and he just went and shot her down before she started.

She was denied the chance, after trying to.
What? She didnt tell him until the end of the chapter so yeah who your replying to is right. She could have said something at any point plus as others have mentioned , based on everything he knows she hates lewd things and she knows that he still thinks she does

Dex-chan lover
What? She didnt tell him until the end of the chapter so yeah who your replying to is right. She could have said something at any point plus as others have mentioned , based on everything he knows she hates lewd things and she knows that he still thinks she does
My point was that she tried to do so, even if near the end of the chapter, to get into a mood where it would be more natural to talk about it. She even says that's her plan from earlier on.

i would believe it would be even more jarring for him to hear her talk about that stuff from the get go, being as sensible about those topics as he is (not only from his upbringing, from what you're saying too). So trying to at least not be so abrupt with it is a valid thing in that scenario, lest Tadashi just runs and she gets the wrong idea about it (we as the audience can understand Tadashi would run from the shock and surprise of it all, but still end up wanting her regardless, but she'd just feel like she fucked up as badly as she could and start distancing herself from him thinking he hates her now or some similarly stupid thing, as it has happened before).

She at least was more honest in her words while being on that beach, if not direct, so I'll insist it was Tadashi who ended up making her stop from denying her so strongly. He could say that even if she looks good with it on, it would be better if they didn't go further and made some other excuse instead. Anything but the pure denial to her advances that he does there. Which he KNOWS is something she's sensitive about: she told him as much during the last chapter.

The crux of the issue being: why, when you're a couple that love each other as much as they've shown so far, would he think she wanting to excite him specifically is something negative? He definitely responded that with a lot less thought than he should have, and ended up making a mistake. It is an understandable mistake, but with everything that has happened it IS a mistake on his end regardless.

I do hope they properly talk about it next chapter at least. They're trapped in that island until the next low tide, and I don't want more than half a chapter worth of drama out of this dumb and easily workable situation. Sex or no sex IDGAF, I just want them to properly talk about it and both of them to state their stances on more sexy stuff at bare minimum, start softening Tadashi on that end so we can progress onto some better stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread