Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Long Range Arousal Transmission

Dex-chan lover
@boag
@Jmann
Yeah. While the arguments are of fair point and justified (can't really imagine any sane person remaining "sensitive" after going through similar crap as Tadashi had), It doesn't really diminish my opinion of calling out his callousness, for this chapter at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss Well, from what she said it does seem she's still adamant on getting him to attack her...so what do you say about that? Unless you're suggesting she actually just wants to fuck him...which she kinda does but she'll not admit it.

Power Uploader
@Walter_vi_Britannia
Unless you're suggesting she actually just wants to fuck him...which she kinda does but she'll not admit it.
Okay you clearly missed how she went from expelling him to get him be concious about her, and her fantasies about him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I didn't have to go through puberty/courtship in the "read receipt" era, what a pain in the ass lmao condolences zoomers

If anything, those pictures would probably be some evidence of her sexually harassing him. Would make for a great chapter if he manages to get her to fuck off by pulling the sexual harassment reversal card. Also, sending unwarranted risque pictures when the receiver doesn't like it? If they are in a relationship it is one thing, but people sure seem to be quite forgiving for what is a more tame version of unwarranted dick pics (by her intent, at least).

Anyone complaining about the MC reread chapter 1 to understand why he treats her like that.

Users who are viewing this thread