Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Silent Fujoshi is Consumed with Passion

Dex-chan lover
Fujoshis fucking piss off already! Where are the inquisitors to take those heretics away?

Showing complete honesty is one of her ultimate challenges. It's hard to not feel sorry for her.

Double-page supporter
ong yaoi bitches are the most annoying people ik a ogre lookin girl in hs who openly talked about really sexual yaoi shit alot and holy shit we all felt great when another girl punched her in the teeth for it

Dex-chan lover
Oh, damn, it's way too long between releases. I can't believe how much I missed this bunch of idiots.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans

She talk easily to her classmate but to him he's a nuisance. Figuring out who the crush is seen as a negative, he might have figured it is him overtime but her pride blocks her honesty.

I'm 50% correct at the most. The first half

@goarachnidlaser it's monthly but we're missing two chapters. Four months have passed but only two releases

@yummyyummy No. But a set back did. One was her being honest with him. She deemed her reward or a privilege that she could be his girlfriend. He shot her down harshly stating that he hates people that think someone has absolute power over them. Bending them to their every order and wish.
The other was groping her without a bra. A misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
I advise to skip the first 10 pages of this chapter for your own good.

Fed-Kun's army
I would chalk this up to being fiction but I know how annoying irl fujoshis can be shipping REAL LIFE PEOPLE.

Users who are viewing this thread