Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 33.5 - Extra: Chihara-kun and Yarino-san

Dex-chan lover
That... was quite an interesting chapter.

With all the UST of the two main characters, it's pretty nice to just see those two just sit, talk, and show that they know each other way more that anyone could think.

Really, a good chapter, I liked it!

Dex-chan lover
It's still ongoing.
Buddy, suddenly the only two romantic pairings in this manga speedrun through their character development and get together in a single chapter each, do you REALLY think these things just happen? In 3 or 4 chapters we are gonna get see the [END] next to the chapter title, and I'm gonna be both unsatisfied and discontented

Dex-chan lover
Character growth and communication? Based.

I was gonna make a joke about the main couple just mad smashing while this is happening but Kiritsu probably still has a few seals left to restrain his Kurama.

Dex-chan lover
Buddy, suddenly the only two romantic pairings in this manga speedrun through their character development and get together in a single chapter each, do you REALLY think these things just happen? In 3 or 4 chapters we are gonna get see the [END] next to the chapter title, and I'm gonna be both unsatisfied and discontented
You think I don't realize it will end soon, I'm saying it didn't get axed. Heck most of these romance stories end at them-getting together, you're lucky if you get a fast-forward to see how things turned out. And of course these "things" don't just happen, it's a story not real life events, chance doesn't factor into it. I've seen countless stories end abruptly, some before any sort of real romance occured. I'm satisfied I got to see a story end, completed, and fully translated. However this ends I'm happy, and this doesn't feel that rushed to me in the grand scheme of things. The cause of why it feels like things are going fast might just be the author got tired or they're worried it will be axed soon even if it's not, maybe the author wants to move on to other works. Don't put words in my mouth, I never said it wasn't going to end soon I just said it wasn't axed and it was ongoing, both of which are factual.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there was any character development speedruns at all. I don't believe it'll end soon, but even if it does, I'd honestly be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread