Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 33.5 - Extra: Chihara-kun and Yarino-san

Dex-chan lover
personally felt the "development" for this pair was super rushed. Might just be romcom logic but I think holding onto a comment from god knows how long ago for so long is really petty and didnt contribute to my view of the pair either; I think the motivations of the two liking each other was done well, though.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the series doesn’t end because I like where things are going with the two ships cause it’s definitely a different direction that I wasn’t expecting.

But it certainly has that feeling of wrapping things up for an ending soon!

Aggregator gang
I don't get why she's still pissed about a stupid joke from middle school.

Also, retards ITT should read the comments under chapter 32/33. The manga isn't finishing soon.

Aggregator gang
There were some flaws with the way this unfolded, but it's still so much better than the main romance that I actually ended up enjoying this chapter and wanna see more from these two.

Dex-chan lover
You think I don't realize it will end soon, I'm saying it didn't get axed. Heck most of these romance stories end at them-getting together, you're lucky if you get a fast-forward to see how things turned out. And of course these "things" don't just happen, it's a story not real life events, chance doesn't factor into it. I've seen countless stories end abruptly, some before any sort of real romance occured. I'm satisfied I got to see a story end, completed, and fully translated. However this ends I'm happy, and this doesn't feel that rushed to me in the grand scheme of things. The cause of why it feels like things are going fast might just be the author got tired or they're worried it will be axed soon even if it's not, maybe the author wants to move on to other works. Don't put words in my mouth, I never said it wasn't going to end soon I just said it wasn't axed and it was ongoing, both of which are factual.
actually if you read it back before the fmc awareness because of this girl, this is really feel like an axe. But the author is really good at writing the conclusion so it feels just right and satisfying to end it like this

Oh man, these last two chapters have been quite beautiful, what an excellent romance

Dex-chan lover
The word 'elated' doesnt suffice how happy this makes me..! I'm so happy for them both!!

Our resident Kuudere with the Ambush Confession into Character Development combo and...

BAH GOD SHE'S GOT A CHAIR

Dex-chan lover
idk, this chapter still doesn't feel like they're necessarily going to get together. it seems like yarino still wants to keep him at arm's length like she does with everybody else. also, i feel like it's kinda unreasonably petty for her to still not have forgiven him. obviously he was an asshole, but it's not like it was consistent torment. i could understand being pissed after a couple months, but it's been literal years at this point lmao, just let it go

Users who are viewing this thread