Ariadne in the Blue Sky

Contributor
According to the uploader COF, Cyan stream wants to finish Detective Xeno first before going back to Ariadne, so don't worry about scans. They'll be back.

The premise is not great, but it's quite exciting to read so far.
I like the setting. Maybe this is one of best examples with good background and culture with different world.

Group Leader
A new series from the author of Claymore! I grew up reading Claymore so the art style itself is nostalgic.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translations

07.12.2017 - 25 .11.2018

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

:(
That would be so neat to be able to read a chapter of Yagi weekly :/
Or at least to have some chapters here and there...

Hey what the hell, this is by Yagi? I thought he went off the radar after Claymore.

Will definitely have a look.

Group Leader
Gonna try to get this series rolling again. Expect a chapter every few days for now

Dex-chan lover
I got really excited knowing that he made a new work but the synopsis lowered my expectations dramatically, it couldn't be more generic... And seeing one of his other work with pretty much the same plot (a boy who lives far away meets a beauty and then shonen plot happens) makes me see the artist with different light. Well, I'm most likely wrong and the charm comes from the execution rather than the premise.

Aggregator gang
wow, randomly opened this manga. saw art style. first thought "Is this Yagi Norihiro". see the author. "Yup, sure is"

Users who are viewing this thread