Ariadne in the Blue Sky

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Lacile.
Should've never forgotten about this and not have your childhood friend wait all these years
...It will be a bloodbath, right?

Just wanted to shout out the scanlators, because good god are they uploading this series quickly. Thought it was dead for years.

Fed-Kun's army
@NullApostle I think thats kind of par for the course with Yagis stories. Claymores world was interesting but the story was very lacking. There was standout parts but for the most part you read it for the art, world, and in some cases characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna finally start reading this now that there is a decent chunk of chapters to get through. Thanks so much for the trying to get this up to date so fast bobby its very much appreciated. I know there are still tons of chapters to scanlate to catch up but it will be worth it in the end bobby if more people notice that Yagi has a newer manga.

Was gonna wait a bit more but dear lord you are pushing out chapters fast lul

It's like Yagi read all the new mangas and decided that he needed Friendship Power and Ecchi to make his manga popular. Sorry, but I'm just too tire of this stuff.

Characters and their interactions are charming, world is interesting, now just need the story to kick into gear.

Dex-chan lover
See that face? It's the I'M ROYALLY DONE WITH THIS SHIT face.

Fed-Kun's army
Serious-not serious manga. It's a good read because you nearly don't need to use your brain to understand the story.

Supporter
eeeeee not that great
It's a good read if you do have time to spend but meh

Dex-chan lover
It's a good read. The story is decent. The plot is charming. If this a novel, maybe it can be a great read. But, the art definitely have to be fixed. It's unique, but still...

Group Leader
I guess I'm in the minority when I say I think the art is good. It is a little simple, and some of the side characters and tribes look a little creepy, but as a whole I think the art in this is better than yagi's past two works, especially the MCs and background art.

Dex-chan lover
OK, I stand correct. Now this is a I'M ROYALLY DONE WITH THIS SHIT face

It is a typical case of the author turning mainstream shounen completely and the series losing its charm., like many other which turned into shounen battle even though they were successful at other genres.

The fact that the two main characters are copies of the previous job is partial proof of that, but Claymore main two were already carbon copies of secondary characters from a previously done series ... at least Claymore had more charm and originality.

It is Ok for a quick read.

This image chapter 2

A1wnJQFI82L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Supporter
And the famous power that come from the ass of the author, and power scaling that make no sens
5 balls make nothing but somehow 8 one shot the ennemis, i mean i sure if something do nothing even if you go 100% more shot it will not make that much dommage, like a punch of a kid will not blow you 2 meter away just because he did use he's second arm

Users who are viewing this thread