Ariadne in the Blue Sky

Supporter
@AnmekiJousen i don't really remember the read so i will take your world for it
But still i find one shoot attaque really bad in general, i mean one of the most popular manga is base one this one joke (One punch man)
And combine with a ass PowerUp and even worst becose it's logarithmique (like earthquakes) that mean it's even more of a PowerUp

@Zblurth

IDK, I saw it more as a natural progression for his power. It just shows that he's going to need to get stronger in departments besides raw power from now on. But to each their own.

@shizuken I want to hope. Though I would think that if this and Claymore shared a universe, Claymore would have occured during the arms race of the Great War.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i agree with the previous posters who said this got worse once the author went full mainstream battle shounen with it. Shame because it does start pretty well and the characters are decent too.

I like the stakes are slowly getting bigger and bigger as the story progresses. Feels really natural.

As much as I liked Claymore I can't help but be disappointed that he wen't in that direction again, instead of trying to recapture the magic that was Angel Densetsu.

I'm pretty glad myself that this series is more light (no pun intended) than claymore. The dark nature of it started to drag as the series went on imo. Or maybe more accurately, it got more tiring to read as it went on. So this change of pace is refreshing to me.

Though I can agree with the sentiment that this series could be better with a little more grit in it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I found this again! This world is super fascinating and all the characters are so fun. I can't wait to read more!

Gave this another shot today and I have to begrudgingly admit it's not as bad as I initially thought. That said it's... still kind of a mess lmao

Dex-chan lover
Did he just
erased the lolibaba's memories of the past?

Dex-chan lover
Although the art seems nice and there's a lot of content, it seems a little "bloodless". Nobody dies. It's like a PG-teens.

Group Leader
is it possible that this takes place in the same world as claymore?

Ant

So behind the scene of chapter 4 Lacille died and was brought back to life ??
But in the "flashback" there was rain, and in chapter 4 there are no signs that it rained... did several hours pass ?
and looks like leana has to eat and drink after using that "power" in chapter 4 she was eating and now again

Users who are viewing this thread