Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - New Equipment

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, saint complex.
This bratty sensei wouldn't be included in his harems, right?

@Kryloth
The novel showing what Hajime think and how he see the circumstances and also more dialogue with Sensei before he even considering to think about accepting. Basically not just thinking with silent.

@Serapheid
Of course I understand. I just want to say something like "it's unfortunate".

Compassion for your fellow man? Fuck outta here! You know how many fellow people in that position would actually run away and let other people deal with it? This teacher is an idiot and really annoying! I want her to be put in her place with her lil innocent viewpoint!

esp

It would be nice if they focused more on what people were thinking about. It feels like they skip things to get to the action and then pretend they didn't skip them.

"Have you watched the Anime! It's... " - the noob
"Not the Manga - the Manga is soooooo much..." - the wannabe otaku
"Um, no the Light Novel - you get so many more details from the Light Novel!" - THE OTAKU

GAH! - The anime so far is horrid. I came here to read the Manga - and I'm enjoying it. I'm sure the LN is fantastic. But I'll stick with the VISUALS the Manga brings to the table and live with that. 😝

Ahh, the dream fulfilling of the author... being a bad ass person, that trips on beautiful girls up and down and magicaly without any reason they fall in love with the MC... I was wondering how much time it would take for Tio to ask to join the party...

if people can answer me around which part of the LN is this?? around what chapter
PS : I FOUND THE WN on the site but the LN category has been deleted can anyone say where it is being released on? so that i can read the LN

Dex-chan lover
@LordSui What d'you mean without reason? He saved the first two from pretty crappy circumstances, and stole the third's anal virginity. Boom, reasons. But seriously, that actually is more than you get sometimes in harems.

If your looking for the LN, go to Asiannovel their site is the best for LN/WN that updates all the time. Cant remember where this took place in the LN. Too far back to recall.

Users who are viewing this thread