Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - "That Person"

@ThyUnsuspicious: its probably got nothing to do with IQ that he killed her, Nothing good would come from taking her captive, on either side. She probably wouldnt have talked, and the humans would have just tortured her to death or worse.

Supporter
Hero: Listen to me, do as I say. Don't kill her and leave us. Nevermind the fact that you saved us.

The ego on this fucker

Dex-chan lover
@mathmango Yep, his thinking is pretty much "I'm a hero therefore I am right" and also happens to not "get" that people might do stuff simply out of malice though the last bit is seen better in the novel. He doesn't even realize it himself how terrible his personality is though other's around him aren't that blind.

Dex-chan lover
@mr_vandre yo what, did they seriously pull the same horse shit the shieldbro anime did. man is that a fucking annoying trope

Aggregator gang
a shame the anime had such poor animation quality. they really killed the budget and got lazy by using crappy cg that also is poorly animated. fight scenes were stale. pacing of the story board and arrangement was mixed up. so many good parts were simply scrapped. so lazy. voices were perfect, but animation sucked balls.

Kouki's Greatness is in full effect it seems. When I was following the novel I was always amazed at the cajones on this guy. Like dude, you realize she almost killed you twice, right? Hell, your hesitation would've gotten you and your entire party killed if Hajime hadn't showed up!

Aggregator gang
@mathmango he honestly just keeps getting more annoying. If the light novels actually get past the main story and does the after story which is way better than the main, things get more entertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I stopped watching it not long after this scene from the anime, but doesn't the demon try to "seduce" the MC into not killing her? I mean, I like how it was with the manga, sort of true to herself till the end.

Users who are viewing this thread