Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - "That Person"

Supporter
i'm so glad he just shot her.
i love an MC who actually uses their brains

the hero is naive lol, killing defenseless my ass, she will do something when she have the chance lmao

Dex-chan lover
One more chapter (or maybe less) before we completely catch up to the anime. So, we gotta wait for about 2 months before getting some completely new visuals

@quagzlor That's what I like best about him. He doesn't care who or what his opponent is as long as they've hurt his family/friends. As long as they have, the best they'll get from him is at least a few weeks of ICU. (that is when someone with higher authority stops him and he himself is not too interested in killing the guy. Otherwise, it's only a death in vain, with the other guy being able to do basically nothing as he is killed but usually knowing that the reason for their death is something trivial (which only add to their torment, thereby making it fun for me))

he kills the defense-less female demon despite the begging-ness use-less lame hero.
RE:FOLLOW

Dex-chan lover
@Akumu666: Its not "one more chapter", but rather probably "few more chapter".
I don't think all the remaining stuff that Anime covered would be covered in a single chapter. I guess we would reach that point around Chapter 48 or 49.

Supporter
Likely more than a chapter left. The anime cut out big chunks of this reunion including one scene that I DESPERATELY wanna see. He must suffer!

Dex-chan lover
Shia flirting was cut in the middle by Yue flirting which was cut by Kaori flirting. We need to flirt deeper

Users who are viewing this thread