Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - "That Person"

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see how Hajime dunks on kouki in the next chapter, hopefully it follows the ln.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm!!! Mighty fine dead person art!! But the boobs seemed a bit off, like they were balls 🏀

I forgot how the anime was like but if you guys are saying this is better then guess that's true xD

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to point out that Kouki already let her off once and she turned the situation around and nearly kill them all had Hajime not intervened. There's also the fact that they're in hostile territory with wounded allies. Don't exactly want someone that wants to stab you in the back at the first chance.

After reading a few comments here i just have one thing to say.......can you please at least realize what you have LITERALLY JUST SEEN?

She just cast an high level magic that creates a cloud of petrifying smoke that she can direct at will.

What do you think would happen the moment she is brought as a captive among humans that aren't hero level????

Dex-chan lover
A little bit edgy but dude did what was needed to be done, some enemies have a strong will and they'll look for the tiniest chance to strike back. Even more so because they literally are at war with the demons, hero is the clasic trope of Japanese dude that can't adapt to his environment and forces his own values and ends up almost killing his friends.

Ah I love this, hope I see the duel between Hajime and Kouki and Hajime blasting some thugs' balls (maybe? I hope so...) cuz the anime skipped that, rip

Dex-chan lover
MC is an fukken boss. Ofc hero is like "let her live she's surrendering" like a beta male, she literally tried to kill you the last time you accepted her surrender. Had that been a dude demon you wouldn't have thought twice before killing them. MC made the right decision not to listen to his dick

Fed-Kun's army
I have been waiting for this part to come up, bow lets see what comment section has to say about the hero wannabe.
Cant wait for next chapter

He made the right choice. Someone that strong cant be left alive. When he isn't around, she could easily just turn and kill them. There is nothing they could really do against her.

Users who are viewing this thread