Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - "That Person"

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the next chapter will get caught up with the anime, and the next will be new content.

Double-page supporter
Why'd he kill her? Enemies die.
To Kouki (and a few commenters in this thread), this is a controversial stance somehow. At the very start, Hajime did give her the opportunity to just walk away. She was already attempting to kill his classmates, and he still gave her the chance to not be his enemy. She chose to (attempted to) kill him, and she reaped the rewards of her own decision. That's all there is to it.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the little hero thought he could get himself a harem of his own. That's a typical "villain turned" scenario as seen in most harem isekai.

I doubt he'd be capable of netori though...

Dex-chan lover
This hero is pretty stupid. I can see why the humans want to use someone as dumb as him.

She was literally just about to kill them with that high tier magic... and now she's "defenseless"? If the hero gets backstabbed by the humans he 100% deserves it lmao

"Don't kill the bad guys reeeeeeeeeee muh Geneva convention MUST exist in a fictional world reeeeeeeeeee"

Please shut the fuck up, if Hajime hadn't kill her someone would have come get her and if he isn't there to protect (not that he should) the city and his useless classmates it would be far worse. Also kouki is a little beeeeeetch

Dex-chan lover
On the side note, Bunny and Vampire waifu already seen her as a rival, the possibility of pushing her to MC in a forceful manner is higher...

Double-page supporter
Yeah Hajime, don't listen to that piece of crap hero bc he didnt do anything helpful like shizuku did,that's why she is my favourite waifu and oh this fight scene was way better than the anime, now i will wait for the papa scene and to see how would myu's mom would like

Double-page supporter
This ain't convincing. He shot her kneecaps, if her escaping was a concern, then he would've just proceeded to break her arms or something. Also, this is a magic world, there has to be some sort of sealing magic or something. I am doubtful she would be able to escape, demons may be powerful but humans have been fighting them for millennia apparently: they must have some trick up their sleeves. Also, why would he care if she rampaged throughout the capital? To save his waifu? What now, is he going to babysit her? Cus she's never going to be out of harm's way. Only reason I can entertain is if he wanted whatever info he can find on demons for himself, but still: wouldn't he have tried to extract more intel? Yeah this feels cheap to me

Dex-chan lover
wAiT dOn'T kIlL hEr!!!!! HaJiMe!!!!!
fuck off, break his kneecaps next

@KriegGuardsman um you do realize that she's extremely powerful right? There's no guarantee of anything. Also, I wouldn't trust what Hajime says about no caring about humanity. We've seen him act edgy, but not be truly edgy. I think most of your points would have merit if we had any evidence to prove them, but really we don't know enough about the world to know for sure she would be imprisoned effectively. Ultimately, I agree that she should be killed. Because we don't know how bad demons are in this world either. If they're anything like the ones in Sousou no Frieren, they should be exterminated on sight. And they way she acted, I'm pretty sure they're pretty bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@KriegGuardsman
When you capture an enemy you HAVE to think of not only the potential benefit of capturing said person but also the risk of holding such a person.
If they seal her, she can't be used to extract intel. If she doesn't or does something to herself to prevent her from giving intel, then she's useless. If as she said her lover decides to launch an attack against the capital (to retrieve her) and somehow is successful (cause you know how people in these stories suddenly become incompetent for no reason) now the enemy has intel on him and his harem AND know their objective. Now here comes the real questions: Who stands to gain most from her capture? And who is at the greater risk?

The answer to the first are the humans. The answer to the latter is Hajime and his harem. As said earlier, she now has intel on him such as his objective which would put them at risk with this world's religion. The humans have all the reason for her capture.....Hajime has all the reason to get the info he can and then silence her. Not really cheap, just requires a bit of forward thinking.

Oh forgot to address this but Hajime shooting her in the kneecaps was obviously not for capture but as a motivator to answer his questions. Pain can have that effect.

Users who are viewing this thread