Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - "That Person"

Fed-Kun's army
this is the reason why i can still read this cringefest of a chuuni manga
dude's merciless, i love that :D

MD@Home
@hayatekanzaki

I have hopes that the manga will show the fight between Hajime and Simp-Hero, where Hajime buries the dumbass alive with a room filled with flashbangs.

Dex-chan lover
@czarisyn

Should happen soon like less than a few manga chapters I think. It’ll be a hilarious reread.

If memory serves me correctly. The idiot tried to duel Hajime to release the girls, and make Hajime not use guns. Hajime opened up a vertical hole deep enough that it wouldn’t kill the idiot hero and the closed the hole just enough for air and then used his item box ring to put in the hole several non lethal grenades: a tear gas grenade, a flash bang and a paralysis grenade.

@KriegGuardsman Dude, she can unleash a cloud of mana that paralyzes anyone caught in the smoke. She has nothing to offer people after Hajime deduced what the demons were plotting and plenty of risks. Also....
If executing her was such a bad idea then Meld would've complained. He didn't. And yes, demons are much stronger than most humans in this world.

Dex-chan lover
"Are you an enemy?" That's his policy. If they are, a bullet to the head then.

@Phoenix_VII

Better for her dead. The hero hesitated, Hajime isn't the one to hesitate when his love is on the line.

He leaves her alive, his loved ones are in danger. He won't take that chance, ever.

Is it me or I feel like I have read this somewhere already, and the next few chapters few months ago?

Sad we'll probably never see
hajime dunking on the hero in the ice maze

Surprised they didn't have MC flaunt that petrification resist he got back in ch7 in response to that petrify spell

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the anime reached this point way in the past, which would mean the translators are taking their time doing this (not shaming, just pointing out) and it's kinda annoying

Users who are viewing this thread