Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

Fed-Kun's army
@KriegGuardsman
He's not trying to be professional, he's protecting those important to him.
Since when did this world have rules of engagement? If you haven't read about it, it doesn't apply. And even if they do, he's not a soldier so still doesn't apply to him.
I mentioned to you last chapter but you HAVE to look at risks vs rewards of capturing her. This is not an option. Your feelings do not matter. If your target poses a much bigger risk keeping as a prisoner than information that you don't even know about.....kill them.
Who would take her as prisoner? Hajime or the Kingdom? If Hajime, where would he put her? How will he extract info from her? What could he use that info for?
Who would have more risks? Hajime or the Kingdom?
Do you even remember Hajime's goal? Do you realize how if she spills info about it and the little info she now has about Hajime and co, what that could intel?
What other usefulness could she provide that Hajime doesn't realize? Ransom? Sexual relief? Demon maid? Do you even know?

Maybe you're a soldier or ex-soldier and what he did rubbed you the wrong way I'm not sure.....but it really should be obvious why he killed her instead of risking her being alive.

@Koyomiya just the way her character is, it rubs me the wrong way. I can deal with the likes of Tio since though she may act like a pervert, she's a quite serious person when it comes down to it. Shia on the other hand just doesn't feel the same. Yes, I know it's like comparing a rabbit to a dragon (literally) but that's just my ideals on her.

Dex-chan lover
@Demon_Dragon_Shi yeah that’s fair. None of these characters are particularly amazing or well thought out anyways but I do see your point.

I personally don’t mind Shia because I think she’s the type who decides that it’s okay to take second place if to please the one she likes but it doesn’t mean she can’t be upfront about her desires. She is also an important component to their team and ensures an entertaining dynamic in between the main cast.

And another one! I like how that lil loli vamp thinks that she done liked him longer or somethin? Bitch plz

Waifu is here, although im kinda sad that her reactions to myu calling hajime papa isn't adapted (hope it gets adapted next chapter though).

@Deslin393 Yep lol, Shirasaki is pretty much the first girl who fell in love with hajime(and if they didn't get isekai'd then she wouldve been his only wife, it's a different matter though if the sword girl decided to become a rival to shirasaki because
she joined the harem later on
)

@KriegGuardsman i mean se was with the demon lord's forces and the demon lord's forces want to kill them all and seeing that he has been sent to another world and probably never heard of RoE plus she didn't seem like the type to give info if interrogated or all the info she gives is bunk

Dex-chan lover
No, seriously.
What is it with Hajime shoving poles up people's asses?

Double-page supporter
@KriegGuardsman there was no point in imprisoning her, I'm sure MC and the rest of his party could obviously see that there was no information they could extract from her. Unless there exists some kind of magic out there that can force someone to talk against their will, but I don't think such a thing exists as no one seems to mention any possibility of such thing. Amawhateverhisnameis assumes he can get info from her, but how? Torturing her? By being nice to her? If he tortures her, he's just being a hypocrite on his spiel about morality and shit. And there's no way being nice to her would have led her to spill the info. She was hard steeled in her will to die without divulging any info. So at the best that would happen, she's just imprisoned until she escapes and ends up killing more people or she rots in imprisonment. So there's literally no point in bringing her back to imprison her unless there is some use for her as a bargaining chip of some kind, but MC doesn't give two shits about something like that. All her cares about is going through all the special dungeons to find a way out of that world or whatever his goals are in doing so. So why would her care to imprison her then?

i finished this (WN) like 4 or 5 years ago iirc, and this is sooooo so long before even the final arc xD
i dont read the extra tho heard it was good too

Users who are viewing this thread