Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Should I start reading the manga or wait for the anime in July and then read the manga?

I decided to stop reading this series after 3 chapters everything about the manga is basic it’s so boring nothing original about it at all it’s just a clone of other isekai manga

Aggregator gang
@Ekskrenenty true the manga is too fast-paced there are some important details of the LN that is missing in the manga -_-

Dex-chan lover
@jojolord Well I haven't read the manga but the web novel of this started in 2015 so it's been around before most of the isekai manga around here I think but yeah it has a lot of isekai basic tropes

another good chapter, although be sure to read the light novel. I am looking forward to the anime

.....what have they done to Tio?

well according to the novel basically hajime
stick something on her but and that makes her to gain back to her senses
also shes a bigtime
M

Stopped reading this manga at chapter 16. That edgy-ness becoming unbearable for me. Should I force myself to continue? Anything good happen at later chapter?

Dex-chan lover
This was enjoyable until he left the dungeon and his personality did a 180. Now he's just a crotchety, bitter assh*le for the sake of being a crotchety, bitter assh*le. Really tedious to read, don't know why I'm still following this.
Was 8/10, currently 2/10.

Yes, this story had some good promises but the way author taking it is really cringe worthy.... Loved the part when he
got betrayed then adapted the situation
but his personality changed so much that it doesn't even make sense...

The pacing is straight trash, like they genuinely go "oh yeah and we totally met this dude and got some OP magic at some point"

Adapt, Improvise and Overcome... its cliche but it's what he did and why his personality changed.

You're in a world where "friends" betrayed you, The Gods abandon you and the monsters try to kill you. Try being a soft hearted, goody good guy in his situation. you'll only end up dead like every other sad sack in this story.

If you thinking about moral high ground and such, dont... thebGod use them as tools, there is m.h o high ground. The vampire is holding on to him, helping him retain his "humanity" at least.

(No I havent read the LN/WN, So I have nothing to compare and complain about, to me, it's a good manga. Possibly couldn't have been great if it told a different story like y'all talk about, but as anew come I'm enjoying it)

Double-page supporter
@respwn well traumatic events tend to affect people and varies from person to person im not sure what you were expecting. Can't really call a personality change after wat MC has experienced and his previous background that peculiar. Or did you think that it didnt make sense that Bruce Wayne turned into a stoic and badass super hero just cause his parents died in a mugging.🤣

I'm genuinely curious, is this series meant to be a parody, or at least slightly tongue in cheek? No problem from me if you enjoy it but even after about 10 chapters this is so insane that I find it hard to believe this is all meant to be taken seriously. But there doesn't seem to be any irony to what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread