Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Aggregator gang
@ThyUnsuspicious: I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, but when I go back to that chapter and compare it to the current ones, I can't see where I missed the boat, so set me straight:
Who was the guy that got the MC almost killed?

@TwilightFaze

It was
Hiyama.

Though, the manga is missing a certain subplot. I don't know if it will be revealed later once the manga gets to LN V4 content, so I shall leave it at this.

I love how he's self-aware of the fact that he looks like a fucking chuuni

Now that the anime is over (Season one at least) will this get more releases? I was so heavily disappointed by the anime that it didn’t carry on the gritty art style. I like the story of the manga on its own, where it doesn’t focus on the side characters/classmates as much as the anime did. The classmates are literally not important to the story. Who cares?

Good chapter but knew what was gonna happen. For those who only found out about the series through the manga and anime I highly recommend picking up the Light Novel it goes past this and its a really good read.

Can someone tell me what chap he meets his sensei and the others? I don't remember and i'm sure I've read all of it, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread