Around 40 Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki ~ Kimana na Isekai Kyoushi Raifu ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Because of the previous version of this manga, this just feels like a compilation and/or summary of what had happened so far (
Except for the bullshit isekai*ing* of other people plot
). I dunno man, this seems like a rushed job despite it being so long and clearly alot of effort put into it. Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
+/- 5 chapters in 1 go, nice. Hopefully Ch 2 stays the course and not suddenly turn into 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, at 1 page per section.

Dex-chan lover
Just think of this like that Deliah one: The main plot are the same, but the details/focus are different.

This one is more...light-hearted/comedic iirc. It also goes at a faster pace than the other one.

Dex-chan lover
Reading two different versions of this manga can be interesting in its own way...

Dex-chan lover
this ch1 look like several chapters from the original version shotgunned together into one.

also if you have issues with terminology refer to the other manga since they are already translated there...is what i want to say, but then again i remember how much of a clusterfuck it is with the multitude of groups working on it and not adopting the same terminology. like, how the fuck does anyone think that 3 iterations of MC's name is a good idea?

Dex-chan lover
Several episodes got crammed into one also. I am calling

THE POLICE

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah! So glad a group finally picked this version up. Thank you for the hard work and translations~ Not sure the reason why there are two versions of this adaptation, but this is the faster paced of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread