Arrogant Slave - Ch. 22 - Hostage

Dex-chan lover
Bro be like:
eba171ed6f30f5660fd0bb9e1c7c3561.jpg

Aggregator gang
wait, i thought you guys were joking about feet fetish...

Contributor
Hostage taking only works when the other side cares about the hostage. I don't think the protagonists trust the alleged "bumpkin" which makes her a poor choice for a hostage. The two of them would probably be like "sure, she's all yours" had this not been the middle of a battle. Then maybe she'll cut him up the moment he goes to sleep...

inb4 this guy did it exactly so he can get more female-foot-to-his-face contact

If he survives getting those feet planted on his face like he wants, I have a good feeling he's going to turn on his master and become a willing slave to this slave. But that's also an incoming curbstomp and if the surface behind his head is a rock, he's dead.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that's generally the best reaction to someone taking a hostage. The best chance of getting them back alive is right then, and if they manage to escape with / kidnap that hostage, it's not only very unlikely that the hostage will be rescued alive, but it's more likely that what they'll go through is a fate worse than death even if the hostage survives.

Plus, the damage / harm the person who escapes could cause is probably a lot worse than the life of the hostage is worth, and it'll give them time to kill / kidnap even more people, thus increasing the number of hostages, along with deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread