Arrogant Slave - Ch. 26 - Dirty Water

Dex-chan lover
Huh, they got isekai'd to America, that's a new one.

Here's your daily reminder that Jesus was pro slavery and that holding sincere religious belief is akin to having severe brain damage.

Dex-chan lover
10 bucks and my bet would be that the story will end with an alien invasion.
This is off topic, but you reminds me of Ma Wing-shing's wuxia manhua adaptation of Gu Long's Heroes Shed No Tears.

Gather rounds if you interested in old man's story.

I've never read Gu Long's work before, just know he's one of the revered classic Wuxia novelist very well known for being progressive in Wuxia scene. At one point, there's literally alien introduced into the story (a meteor fell down, turned out to be some kind of alien ship, and there, of course, are strange power and martial arts in the ship). I was so in awe that, damn, Gu Long is really progressive, he even incorporated science and what not into wuxia. Fact is, It's true that Gu Long's work is considered progressive, but only relative to his time. It's nothing new relatively compared to today's work. It turned out that, original story ended somewhere between volume 4-10 (I forgot), which all followed the 'classic' (for today's standard) trope of Wuxia up to that point, and all this fucking alien story is volume 30 something. So, this aliens thing is all makeup shit by the artist who spun the story out beyond the original. Not sure what the he was on writing all that shit.

That's where I literally dropped all of this author's series, including the Storm Riders.

End of old man's story time.

Contributor
Great, miss eyebags here is a member of a weird hydrohomies water cult...

This is gonna result in another massacre, isn't it? The last two new characters to show up ended up dying violent deaths.

Dex-chan lover
Eye bags.

is Hamita a genius of making girl design, or im just a terminally horny person?
Sometimes, the line is blurry.

I also imagine it's kind of like how creatives frequently also bear some pronounced eccentricity or outright mental illness.

Dex-chan lover
MartyMcFly_Water-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So is this the story now. They going from one fucked up place to the next...? I starting to miss the early chapter, just like I expected from author. At least the manga is still somewhat enjoyable. Please mind that this is only my opinion based on early expectations from myself

Dex-chan lover
Next you tell me, you are a vegan, yes?
My freezer is loaded with lamb, beef, pork, chicken and fish.
Veggies are in the fridge, balance is important kay?

I'm just not stupid enough to worship something I'm ethically better than.

Your god got manipulated like a week minded bitch into hurting his most devout by a talking snake.

Jesus is literally a story about selling a cure to a poison that doesn't exist. Can't imagine being so fucking stupid that I'd fall for the first MLM scam. C'mon bro, can you feel Jebus all up in your guts? No? Just the priest who molested you at bible camp? Fuck off with ya.

Brain-dead shit cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread