Arrogant Slave - Ch. 29 - Rescue

Dex-chan lover
Rule no.1 - You don't harm our MC
Rule no.2 - YOU DON'T HARM OUR MC

Time to see how many cultists die on these rules.

Dex-chan lover
MC: Poor dude, not my problem though.

MC seeing poor girl about being attacked for helping her sick mother: Oy, hold up.

Contributor
Well, that was quick. Boytoy#2 didn't even get to make contact with his targets. Well, maybe he did but only his severed head got to make eye contact. Spoiled Noble Girl will somehow get word of this soon.

Commoner has been sidelined with injury for so long perhaps we needed a reminder that he's actually strong in battle (or that's what the noble girl said). Until Slave has to save him again.

The non-cultists probably shouldn't worry, I feel like if our duo doesn't wreck the cult first, the XX army will likely come for that town soon and they'll have something else to worry about...

Dex-chan lover
Oh the waste of space dude who egged on an innocent girl who helped them to be brutally murdered infront of him tries to act cool and shit.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that we only now get to see how superlative a fighter he is, when many signs pointed to it. All these retainers existed, yet he was promoted from a peon to a knight, plus while he's as surprised as anyone else by his slave's ability, it's not like he's in absolute awe or dumbstruck by it.

Dex-chan lover
At least he finally does something, I thought bro was gonna be crippled for the rest of the story :kek:

Dex-chan lover
So... knowing Hamita and how this particular series has been going, I somehow doubt the young kid there will survive, will she? Oh, she'll be saved, but I bet she'll die anyway. It seems like only the slave and the commoner are bound to survive so far.

Dex-chan lover
You could have probably used that monster strength of yours to knock out the villager girl instead of letting the slave murder her.
He probably was confident that the girl wouldn't be able to harm him even with the sword, the slave acted on her own outside of his expectation.

Dex-chan lover
Dude can stop a sword mid-swing by gripping the opposite side with his bare hand. While injured.

Maybe he's actually a demigod or something, and Slave-chan is a goddess tasked with retrieving him, hence why she's so unfamiliar with human day-to-day functioning.
Bro this is starting to sound like the MUD water goddess cultist logic

Users who are viewing this thread