Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite

Dex-chan lover
i liked the novel years and years ago, but after a while it got weird. i'm just going to stick around for the tats and people from other countries

@adazzdex The main character is the girl though I think you might mean who is the male lead and that is the one she refers to as the "jack of hearts" in other words the one with the "make connections with higher powers" attitude and weird emotionless smile only used as a front.

PS.
later when they get together it feels like a couple who's heavy into BDSM just saying

This story starts off seriously good...
and turns seriously bad after she becomes the ML's fiancee. It's as if the author forgot that she used to be reasonably smart (as far as fighting goes) and OP, and turned her into a careless hotheaded idiot that gets captured over and over again.

Omg finally it’s been adapted into a manga! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️ This was one of my favourite light novels!!!

You should put the reincarnation and isekai tags as well, for people to find it easily, and the video-games tag too !!

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with MinGenius, I like to filter "+Villainess, -Isekai"

If there is one thing I'm disappointed about...and this has nothing to do with the translators. Is that
I went to check out the raws and I was expecting her to have way more tattoos because I read the novel, and I'm just low-key disappointed because I was expecting tattoos all over her body (maybe not her face, but at least her fingers) and not just arms and some on the upper back

Group Leader
If anyone wants to provide raws for our scans group, we are willing to pick up this series for you guys! Please message me if you want to raw provide for us, and we will supply you with translated chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread