Ase to Sekken - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - We Have to Hold a Meeting

Aggregator gang
I'm really in love with this manga, it is one of the best relationships I have ever seen in manga/anime!
Also, I really like reading everyone's comments on all the chapters 😊
Thanks again for the translation!!

Bro that bedsheet conversation made me cringe hard when I think back to my college years. I never washed my sheets that frequently and I feel real bad about it now lol.

Dex-chan lover
See, comedy without drama is fine as well. I love that he is recruiting the younger brother first. The mom will be all for it.

Dex-chan lover
I wash my sheets about every two weeks, but i will admit there were times were i take longer.

Those are so healthy that they are bad for my health.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Just get multiple sets of sheets you fools

Reading the portrayal of healthy relationship between these two is akin to breathing the fresh air of Alps while in the middle of Sahara desert of shoujo manga's abusive toxic male leads and unneccesarily overdramatized shounen romcoms.

Love the story! No dragging or over the top drama scene and i like how the story flows can't wait for the next chapters thank you for translating ❤️

Supporter
This chapter is a joy compared to every other romance, where they just settle in together.

Dex-chan lover
girl if you land yourself on a guy who willingly clean his bathroom considering yourself a biggest present in life

Users who are viewing this thread