Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Please Tell Me

Dex-chan lover
At least it ends on a high note.

@joeybola It is a different culture. Accepting a business card does not have the same significance as in western culture.

Aggregator gang
I don't agree with that note at the end. You can't take someones card or number when you have a bf/gf and they tried to hit you. That's just disrespectfull and will make your partner feel unsafe and will trust you less day by day. Well ofcourse Its personal opinion but I think That's how it should be.

But This could be better if there wasn't a sex but they would sit down and make each other sure about that not happening, them not betraying each other again or being alerted about making or sad/angry. I know Its not necessery but it might be refreshing when you have these talks. Anyway we all know that some bullshit like ntr or them betraying each other won't happen so everything is cool.

I just wanna add who ppl thinks she did nothing wrong pls dont talk about it like Its something that ppl can't deny or Its something that have to
be okayy. If that would've happen to me I would do the kinda similiar talk. Just consider ppl might have different relationship choses then you.

Just wanna add this too. Talking about your feelings and being insecure about something comfortably does means a lot for a relationship.
If you can talk about your feelings comfortably your relationship will last longer then others who can't.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Kotaro did nothing wrong though?

And I don't think this series needs *this kind* of drama but who am I to say what is really needed

Dex-chan lover
Exposing your irrationality and insecurities aren't bad things to do with someone you love, and that wasn't really makeup sex, it was reassurance sex.

honestly if Kotaro just poked the business card as a joke and had more faith in Asako none of this would have happen. Its all about trust in relationships!!!!

Thanks for the translation! I really just wanna get over this hump we're about to get. Might just wait till the volume is concluded to continue on since excessive drama is a no no for me.

As always, the translating notes in the end give a good context of your feelings while reading this.

Though I didn't get rubbed off the wrong way. I'm all about fluff too but he was mainly bothered by the fact that she was right in front of him, clearly being approached by some other guy making longing faces and didn't really position herself strongly. (unfortunately, this is necessary sometimes)

This is completely in line with her character though, due to lack of confidence and assertiveness. He kinda overstepped a bit on the delivery of his frustration but that's normal for someone with such strong emotions.

Glad a group picked this up. Waiting for the EN release with so many delays is such a a drag, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
glad that even when their emotions are running high they can share their insecurities

@rymar
Doing it in front of their partner like that? Very little to do with culture, It's simply a power move to mess with the boyfriend. The proper response would have been to grab it our of her hands and throw it in the trash.

Double-page supporter
as some have said business cards do actually carry more weight than they do in the west afaik

But while it would've been nice if Natori just completely trusted Asako in that situation, it is nice to actually see Natori being the one properly troubled for a change. Like up until now most of the reassurance came towards Asako and her insecurities (the only Natori one was the previous gf one I think) so from that regard it's nice to see that Natori isn't as perfect as he was made out to be

And on another plus, it's nice that Asako immediately confronted Natori about it and they were able to share their thoughts, rather than let this misunderstanding drag on

edit: Actually, @phosphylite while yes the dude did back off after Natori confronted him, his smug grinning seemed to imply that he wasn't completely backing off, so I can understand Natori's frustration at that part (plus the dude challenged Natori's ability to protect Asako as well)

Group Leader
To those pointing out the difference in significance about business cards in Japan vs. other countries, sure that's a valid point. However, Kotaro himself knows (and states he knows) that all Asako did was accept it out of politeness. I'm glad they talked it out a little, but I still think it could've been handled better overall.

Group Leader
@Short_Circut Yeah, I didn't like that about Henrik either, but I mean, they should trust each other enough to know that something like that shouldn't affect their relationship. They're about to move in together—Asako's not gonna leave him for some random dude on the streets. I'm not trying to invalidate Kotaro's insecurities, but I'd rather they have a more meaningful discussion than say, a sex scene lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread