Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Please Tell Me

Dex-chan lover
I have a problem with this chapter that I wish the author would have addressed differently. The other guy should have been told off for being an abuser. The issue isn't that she was left alone by her bf, rather the issue is that abusers gonna abuse.

My problem with this chapter is that he didn't apologize for his jealousy and let her feel guilty for it instead of being responsible for his own insecurities, but the issue could still be more maturily resolved in the future if the insecurities and issues with possesiveness appear as a topic again further in their relationship, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah after thinking about it I really don't have a problem with this chapter. Asshole dude hits on his girlfriend in front of him and hands her his number. Natori 100% knows in his mind she doesn't mean it to come off like it does, but it still bothers him - so he talks to her about it. Was he totally levelheaded while doing so? No, but it was far better to explain why it bothered him than letting it fester. Asako understood *why* it bothered him and agreed it would've bothered her too, and they both apologized to each other.
He clearly regrets how he handled it, too. He wasn't even going to bring it up until she asked why he seemed down, even though he was trying to hide it.
It's not as if they're some perfect couple, she's super insecure and his past relationships have been pretty bad, so it's totally understandable they'd run into issues like this

Dex-chan lover
While this chapter did leave a pit in my stomach, I think things were handled well, sans the aggressive sex position. I disagree with the TN, the guy giving Asako the business card after learning she was taken was a power play. I do not blame Kotaro for getting in his feeling about the interaction. Can anyone here honestly say they would handle that any better? I appreciate that he was honest with her. I imagine that this issue isn't over and we haven't seen the last of the Florist.

I will say though, if this goes NTR I will kill myself.

Dude hitting on Asako looks like the type to call women “females” and think his dick is magic

I love how her first response after hearing why he felt bad was to put herself in his place and think how would she feel in the same situation, like he didn't handle it perfectly but situations like that is really hard to keep 100% cool headed and is important being empathic about it
@Judah eh he did tho, he apologized from bringing it up, apologized for losing his temper and wasnt even going to bother her with it and just work on his insecurity alone on the way home untill she stopped him after noticing he was just faking being okay (which was the right call on her part)

Dex-chan lover
One thing I'll say to the perfectionists is that pretensions of trust aren't actual trust, real trust develops over time, and if you have an irrational reaction, you don't have to hide it from your partner in order to be seen as reasonable or a good person. It's OK to be human.

We did not see the business card's destruction. Assume it's still there unless addressed!

Boy, you...sure do have opinions about a fairly milquetoast borderline-jousei seinen manga...

You know what would be cool?

If he had a bit of reflection and noticed that was how HE acted. Be like, "Damn, what an asshole. But wait a minute, I'M sorta like that".

Dex-chan lover
Remember if a man doesn't respect the bro-code, he's not a real man
Never hit on another man's girl
Never put the toilet seat down
That's all there is. Hopefully we never see that piece of shit in this fluff manga again

This seems like it was a well handled situation, one this is going to come up often enough that it's important to work out. And while they both have issues that contributed to it, it was worked out. Moving in is going to bring up a lot of stuff. Her issues and his issues have only just begun to surface. But are such a good couple, so damn cute.

No matter how mature their relationship becomes after they move in together, Asako can never fart at home when Natori's around. Think about that.

But she stil didn't throw that business card tho. I know there'll be a chapter where she'll need that florist

I first thought that Henrik guy was kotaros friend who owned the perfume shop.... Looks like he's just a random asshole who gave his business card to a girl EVEN IF HE KNEW SHE HAS A PARTNER. AND GAVE IT IN FRONT OF HER BOYFRIEND NO LESS. Wtheck.

I love that they were able to resolve it though (phew). At least they both realized that they should've done things differently.

Users who are viewing this thread