Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Confrontation and another girl

Dex-chan lover
This continues to be great though I want to hear more of Yuu's explanation for not teaming up with others. So far, it seems a bit forced.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter
I think it's because Gale is aggressive/forceful, and seems like a leader who won't really listen to Yuu's advice.

So, Yuu probably thinks Gale with his large ship (heavily militarized) will probably end up fighting dragonfish lead by something intelligent and lose, but Yuu may be able to negotiate with the dragonfish leader or escape from the dragonfish with a smaller ship.

Aggregator gang
&cgr
My impression from this chapter was more of a large fleet of airships would not only lose in terms of military might when venturing into Dragonfish territory, but would also be highly noticeable. Yuu would rather have a small but mobile ship to slip in to the territory, than a large ass fleet that wouldn't provide much protection anyways.

Double-page supporter
Lmao, so she can age but some other settings are locked.

Dex-chan lover
So inventing the Roomba gets your civilization recognized as legendary? Geez, the gods of this world set really low standards. And I hope that the dude who developed Asebi's systems died a slow, agonizing death for making our cute robo-girl suffer anguish like this.

Users who are viewing this thread