Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Ancient ship and mysterious Licorice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSCQPSrlNbk RIP Yuri.

Thanks for the upload.

Kurotaite and Terrataite sounds a bit weird... If they are minerals, Kurotite and Terratite would make it look better.

Double-page supporter
Not really much of a shock when the chapter titles pretty much tell you everything

Dex-chan lover
Multiple little bots piloting a big one, like what the others pointed out in the previous chapters, world setting is practically getting closer and closer to Megaman Legends.

Fri

Supporter
Yes, I was just going to say, with how the low altitude ship is almost exactly an expy of Flutter (just with some extra bits) and this chapter now, I won't believe it if someone say this series isn't inspired by Megaman Legends at least a bit. Heck, if you think of it, Asebi has similar background with Rock Volnutt (ancient humanoid robot found in forbidden island and adopted as child by an ex-legendary adventurer). I love this.

Dex-chan lover
Using multiple mini slave robots to pilot a larger robot? ...What the fuck? Why would a technologically advanced society do something that retarded and inefficient?

Users who are viewing this thread