Ashita mo Mata Yuusha no Tonari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
I know what is actually meant here, but I'm going to isolate the words and reapply them for my own purposes.

image.png

Banned
I really like the slow build up. The way the story is presented might be a little clumsy, but it has heart. I feel like this will get very emotional and im all for it. Also, it sounds like her sister might be some kind of antagonist in the future.

Dex-chan lover
agagahagahag it's so cute. I feel like if this story takes its time to build up its components and also manages to stay consistent, we might have a masterpiece in our hands. I also most certainly know this manga will have a lot of depressing moments in the upcoming chapters.

Group Leader
I really like the slow build up. The way the story is presented might be a little clumsy, but it has heart. I feel like this will get very emotional and im all for it. Also, it sounds like her sister might be some kind of antagonist in the future.
we blue reflection ray now

Dex-chan lover
I know the slow burn is necessary. But I still resent it... lol

If Mao were to learn anything from her past life shouldn't it be to be honest about her feelings before its too late?

Dex-chan lover
Quite ominous with the mention of the sister huh...
Anyways, that was sweet as fuck.
Thanks for the update!
I bet the sister was someone who fought next to the hero and probably survived — therefore holding a grudge against the demon queen for killing the hero.
Sisters reincarnating as sisters wouldn’t be cool, so let’s say she was Alusha’s bestie who didn’t know of the gay events behind the scenes

I bet the sister was someone who fought next to the hero and probably survived — therefore holding a grudge against the demon queen for killing the hero.
Sisters reincarnating as sisters wouldn’t be cool, so let’s say she was Alusha’s bestie who didn’t know of the gay events behind the scenes
Or the sister is actually the hero, and Momo is just a normal Highschool girl :D

Fck that would suck...

Dex-chan lover
Uh, if her birthday occurred before her birthday, shouldn't she be older than her, rather than younger than her? It's not as if the months march/april are ones that gets the april girl enrolled a year late, and the march essentially a year early, as the cut-offs aren't in the middle of the terms.
Besides, april girl would know that she was among the oldest batch each term, if that was the case. And that it's extremely unlikely for anyone else to be older than her.

Group Leader
Uh, if her birthday occurred before her birthday, shouldn't she be older than her, rather than younger than her? It's not as if the months march/april are ones that gets the april girl enrolled a year late, and the march essentially a year early, as the cut-offs aren't in the middle of the terms.
Besides, april girl would know that she was among the oldest batch each term, if that was the case. And that it's extremely unlikely for anyone else to be older than her.
based on this link

https://www.realestate-tokyo.com/living-in-tokyo/education/school-grades-ages/

Education System in Japan
School Year

From April to March
Grade Division
Children born between April 2nd and April 1st of the following year are placed in the same grade.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.
Excited for Alusha to suffer a mortal injury in high school and the Demon Queen to blow up the world or something.

Users who are viewing this thread