Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 11 Ch. 143 - What a Wonderful World 3

Dex-chan lover
oof, i'm sure there are some younger ppl that aren't necessarily unstable but brief puberty and fighting with parents to be like "let's die together" but hopefully not too many ppl follow through on that (But it's nice that she ended up having a kid/seems ok for now)

and it is etiquette to ask for permission/pics tho even for non pros i'm surprised ppl don't carry signs/some kinda symbol that's like "pics ok" so they don't have to get asked every 5 mins lol

Dex-chan lover
It's just one "ooouughhh" after another. I like most of the girls but Emi 100% is my favorite character. I definitely see my future self getting in her situation.
im sure it's very different but hopefully any office worker 'clients' /colleagues and collabs with other companies wouldn't be as annoying as the ones you'd see in the sex industry lol, tho i'd think some companies would have a labor shortage problem to where she'd fit as long as she doesn't join some black company that overworks her

Double-page supporter
Many Thanks for the new chapter.

Emi Azegami, huh? That's a pretty neat name. I wonder if there's any sort of meaning to her name that will be relevant to this arc?
It seems to me that the "Beauty Salon" entry in her Work History is supposed to "account" for her soapland job from the last few years. On that same page, even though her hand is covering it up, it is reasonable to surmise that Emi was born in the early 1980's: most likely 1980-81, '82 at the latest, given as how this series takes place in the "current day" (circa late 2020-2021) & she was into her Visual Kei hobby in high school, which would coincide with V-Kei's late twilight era which was the mid-to-late 90's; this is also evident by the use of the disposable film camera in the flashback at the start of the chapter.
It's quite evident that, by her appearance at the end of the chapter, Sachiko had a reevaluation of her outlook on life when she reached Legal Adulthood age, given as how she got married and started a family. Guess we will have a rough timeline of that when we find out how old Sachiko's daughter is next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Many Thanks for the new chapter.

Emi Azegami, huh? That's a pretty neat name. I wonder if there's any sort of meaning to her name that will be relevant to this arc?
It seems to me that the "Beauty Salon" entry in her Work History is supposed to "account" for her soapland job from the last few years. On that same page, even though her hand is covering it up, it is reasonable to surmise that Emi was born in the early 1980's: most likely 1980-81, '82 at the latest, given as how this series takes place in the "current day" (circa late 2020-2021) & she was into her Visual Kei hobby in high school, which would coincide with V-Kei's late twilight era which was the mid-to-late 90's; this is also evident by the use of the disposable film camera in the flashback at the start of the chapter.
It's quite evident that, by her appearance at the end of the chapter, Sachiko had a reevaluation of her outlook on life when she reached Legal Adulthood age, given as how she got married and started a family. Guess we will have a rough timeline of that when we find out how old Sachiko's daughter is next chapter.
Iirc Emi means something along the line of 'a beautiful smile'

Thanks for the chapter! Love the effort of handwriting and ohhh job the job interview feels 😂

Oh my gosh thank you for the beautiful translation!! I'm amazed at the effort, especially translating Emi's resume!!

I also feel for Emi; I couldn't work or focus on school for pretty much all of my twenties due to health problems, so I'm definitely familiar with the frustration and shame of being late to the game. People can be really harsh, but I've also met some very compassionate people, I hope she does too!

Dex-chan lover
this is the most “i am in this picture and I don’t like it” arc, dude :notlikethis:
Replaced by AI too, huh?

Oh my gosh thank you for the beautiful translation!! I'm amazed at the effort, especially translating Emi's resume!!

I also feel for Emi; I couldn't work or focus on school for pretty much all of my twenties due to health problems, so I'm definitely familiar with the frustration and shame of being late to the game. People can be really harsh, but I've also met some very compassionate people, I hope she does too!
Emi had mental health problems, which is the reason estimated 5 college students drop out per class on the first year.

Dex-chan lover
when you're still getting your life together and friends your age are having kids @-@
Talk about grandkids, I'm visiting my old friends' now. Life is so fast-paced somewhere else.

40 is actually the age of a grandparent in some regions.

Users who are viewing this thread