[ASK] how to make mobile app read manga?

according to the title above.
i want to ask how to make it ??
before I've been searching how to make it through other forums or youtube but in the forum is not complete and youtube too. and finally i created this thread. if you know how to make it if you can tell it? if the explanation via video is better.

thank you

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I don't understand what you're actually asking about.

Do you mean how to program, from scratch, an app for the purpose of reading manga? What kind of an app? Just something that simply displays images stored on the sd card, or something that gets the data from somewhere over the internet like Tachiyomi? Either way, those are some pretty damn extensive topics if you don't have experience in programming, and if you did have that experience, you probably wouldn't be asking this question in the first place.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
The short answer is that the first step is to simply learn programming, and as you're learning it you'll eventually accumulate the necessary skillset to figure out how to write whatever program you want on your own

It's like you're asking how to write a dissertation on modern Greek literature before even knowing how to read Greek

Users who are viewing this thread