Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 28

MD@Home
@bears
if I can recall, the restriction is a day since death, right? I know he is able to bring back those adventurers that treat him like a mentor.

Dex-chan lover
We lost it. The goofy, fun-loving time we all wanted... it's gone.

Now, we want to kill this A-hole for killing people "Just for Fun".

So we've got a Michael Jackson MC fighting an assassin named Billy Jean. This is almost on the level of Jojo, did Araki cowrite this or something lol.

Please MC torture that freak into a vegetable. That would be the only satisfying thing to do.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
To everyone talking about how things suddenly got serious, hate to inform ya, but the plot's been fucking serious from the get go:
1) The Party of "Heroes" put together by the Alliance of Kingdoms against the Demons and Demon Lord was set up to fail, this was confirmed by Dylan's King after Dylan reported to him about the failed mission and his resignation early on, after Dylan purified what would have been a major problem for the kingdom on a seemingly random patch of land outside the Dungeon City.
2) The Mage, in her rage at the treatment that she was getting from an inn, fucking blew up the area, which led to fatalities amongst civilians, which, again, Dylan's King took her to task over, pointing out that she was only saved from an execution because the Church spoke up for her.
3) The Church's own shady as all hell movements from the moment the Priestess of the "Hero" Party called them in to sort out the mess that the Mage caused and dragged her into, remember that after she met with one of the higher-ups, aforementioned higher-up damn near immediately called in the Assassin to take care of the "Heroes".
4) Not to mention Dylan's own mission to Git Gud enough to take a second shot at the Demon Lord and Demons, while figuring out the source of that particular problem being the Church of Monte.

Y'all got distracted by the huge boobs and complaining about them, and completely got finessed by the climax of one of a number of things building up in the background finally popping up.

Pay attention next time.

Double-page supporter
billie jean

IS NOT MY LOVER. SHE'S JUST A GIRL WHO CLAIMS THAT I AM THE ONE
BUT THE KID IS NOT MY SON

Double-page supporter
Ah, Billie Jean, the one person this guy ISN'T going to seduce.

Wait. Is Dylan Michael, then? And he's surrounded by girls who look like children.

@CBC

Well said, thanks for getting around to that before me.

Dex-chan lover
@CBC your asking people in mangadex to pay attention lmaooo that’s asking too much from them 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
This murder's killing spree is about to be brought to a permanent halt. And if he is so inclined (assuming for whatever reason the church of Monte doesn't keep trying to kill him and those he cares about), so are the hands behind him in due time.

Nice, the WN was translated to just after this battle so I know its gonna be a great one

Dex-chan lover
ThE PlOt HaS AlWaYs BEeN sERioUs!

*looks at giant tittie monster heroines, horny tentacle plants, playboy ikemen mc*

Yup. For sure.

Ah yes sage to take the front line while titty tank takes a support role, exactly what i was never interested in seeing.

Dex-chan lover
So the assassin can hide in plain sight and shit and looks like he can kill anything that isn't at Dylan's level, so why not send him to the demon lord realm and be done with the Demon Lord?

I'm consfused, ain't the demon lord a follower of monte too? why's this assasin trying to find more info about him? wouldn't they be the one that has the most infos?

Users who are viewing this thread