Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 28

If he beats the assassin and the great sage levels up, he might conveniently be able to get some resurrection spells.

Usually resurrection would have to depend on the condition of the corpse, so maybe the 2 girls could be saved. As for the other adventurers, they were decapitated, so no chance for them...

Dex-chan lover
@DexDK
A plot was developing from the very beginning. And it became more blatant when the other "heroes" became involved again.

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin
I don't see any tossing. Is just rational that Dylan take the lead considering the overwhelming power level of the opponent.
Are you saying that Dylan until now was tossed aside and irrelevant cause he let the girls be the spearheads while he was supporting them?

Aggregator gang
"He told him his name was Billie Jean, as he caused a scene
Dylan will dance on the floor in the round"​

After he saw the head of the adventurers I was hoping he would snap and fucking destroy “Billie Jean.” Kinda disappointed but it makes sense for his character

Dex-chan lover
Can we please murk this fucking cunt? He killed a lot of nice people, and needs to die a VERY PAINFUL DEATH IN RECOMPENSE.

Oh, Dylan. Why can't you summon Sylph before Aiza and Mills are dead?
You can still protect the shorties while the Sylph is doing her thing. And at the same time you can get close to Aiza together with the shorties and heal her.

Oh well. It is what it is, I guess.

those two aren't dead he revives them right after the battle in the web novel he also revived all the other ones that the ninja guy killed along the way lmao

@amirffs
That's about what I expected, I don't really care much about the 'ex-noble' or the 'ex-nun', but I am somewhat interested in seeing how/if the nun changes from the trash fanatic she was previously.

Users who are viewing this thread